Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Europe players ip blocked om cwest?

This is a discussion on Europe players ip blocked om cwest? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by xtommyleongx why does everyone come to a conclusion that USKO will have IP restriction for europe players? ...
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    why does everyone come to a conclusion that USKO will have IP restriction for europe players? unless they wanna kill themselves since both USKO and EUKO are run by the same ppl... i just dont get it...

nvm... there you go... to clear up some rumours

Dear Knight Online community,

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

We do, of course, hope to welcome you on our servers some day!

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.

If that is what they are like. I like it! Hopefully they are ..

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Doesn't that statement sound familiar to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    thats what they say, if you wanna know what are they like you are gotta wait few more months

Scrabblez

Seems legit 8) I'll be seeling stuff too

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When browsing through some threads ( I think on here ) I beliave it will be a restriction on new account creation as K2 already have a strong customer base from Europe. Remember when KO was launched there was never any indication of a euro vertion in the pipeline and as much as I don't like K2 it would be a very harsh movement not allowing them to keep exisiting customers.

Setting up a licence based game is no easy task and I am pretty sure alot of legal negotiations have taken place for this.

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    why does everyone come to a conclusion that USKO will have IP restriction for europe players? unless they wanna kill themselves since both USKO and EUKO are run by the same ppl... i just dont get it...

nvm... there you go... to clear up some rumours

Dear Knight Online community,

As you may already know, NTTGame was granted by MGame the exclusive right to offer Knight Online to European users. In principle, this means that no-one else is allowed to service the European area, blocking existing users from accessing other servers.

We at NTTGame believe that player needs and interests should always come first. Being players ourselves, we understand that the amount of time and effort that you have invested in your characters can be immense, and that the friendships formed while playing - with people from across the globe - can be lasting and meaningful. We at NTTGame will strive to offer the best possible service and support for our European Knight Online community, but do not believe that this should come at the expense of existing Knight Online players. Therefore, in order to honour our commitment to player needs, we have arranged it so that European KO players with existing characters on USKO servers can continue to play there if they wish.

We do, of course, hope to welcome you on our servers some day!

Sincerely,

The NTTGame Team.
    Lmao

I dont understand why ya'll are so excited for euko. Its the same shit, Same hacks, bugs and whatever usko has. Same turks ruining servers.

Euko and usko will be same as far as sequirty, bugs.glitchetc. Cause as far as i know Mgame delivers all the patches and shit. First they get implented into japko then usko gets em etc.

So aint gonna be nothing special lol

The question of this topic appears to have been answered by Athenrye:

Will there be a block to the European ppl like with the Asians or we will still be able to play?
    Sort of.
    European players who have an account registered with USKO prior to the release of EUKO will be able to continue playing USKO. However, any accounts registered to a blocked IP region after EUKO is fully released will not be allowed to access USKO.
    EUKO Question and Answers - GamersFirst Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12