Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Heart CS !!!

This is a discussion on I Heart CS !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account Name: xxxx Character Name: xXxButtBanditxXx(coolest name ever I know) Date/Time: 2006-11-11 08:32:00 Type of inqury: Entered by: Rick Remarks: ...
Page: 1

the_stiffmeister

Default I Heart CS !!!

Account Name: xxxx
    Character Name: xXxButtBanditxXx(coolest name ever I know)
    Date/Time: 2006-11-11 08:32:00
    Type of inqury:
    Entered by: Rick
    Remarks:
    Hail xxxx! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we appreciate our players trying to make the game more enjoyable for all. I will investigate the issue and contact you if we require any additional information. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

I sent in a CS ticket full of ///////. they accpeted it an they acted like i sent in to fix something. i always get the same response no matter what kind of ticket i send.... and as with everyone else's posts, they seem to HEART CS too!!

didinino

so basiclly u say- CS= a Robot? :P

I get same answers too... (a rollback issue).

the_stiffmeister

yes CS is pre-written and automated *..as if everyone didnt already know..*

its sad cuz that rick guy used to be someone who always helped u no matter the situation

rofl. that's jus sad

peter

ya i got that same message lol :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i thought u meant the shield....the cs of which u speak doesnt exist and that was all in ur imagination

T-Mac

lol me2

Aqu

says it all tbh.

the_stiffmeister

how gay is that shniz?? i fu*king hat k2

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i thought u meant the shield....the cs of which u speak doesnt exist and that was all in ur imagination
    cama knows all h43r:

__countess__

Replies may be automated in some cases but the actual tickets are viewed by some (not a lot obviously) CS reps.
    To my surprise CS solved a couple of issues i had with my account over the last couple of years.

Banned

i actually got a Non Random message today / i think... i was bitching them for 1 month to change my sq, and today they answered me :

øHail xxxxxxxxxxxx! Your payment information for the account has been verified. The information that we need from you now is your new secret question and answer. In order to choose a secret question, I need you to visit our website http://www.knightonlineworld.com. Click on the "register" link for new accounts, you do not need to create a new account, but I will need you to scroll down to the bottom of the page. Please find the drop down menu where it says "enter a hint to remind you of your secret key". From this drop down menu, please select one, and write it down. Now that you have chosen a new secret question, please think of a secret answer, once you have this information; please submit a new ticket with that information. Once we have received this information, I will make the necessary changes to your account from the information provided. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

so sad.

Rayen

im getting copy and paste answers from customer support about a rollback for 2 weeks, i lost dual rol, in and ib zzzzzzzzzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast