is this ture?

This is a discussion on is this ture? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a GM sayig to change our pass and ID and friend telling me its fake GM and some 1 doing ...
Page: 1

Ayman4u

Default is this ture?

a GM sayig to change our pass and ID and friend telling me its fake GM and some 1 doing this cus they hacked the site and want u to chnage ur pass and ID so they know it then chnage it after :S

Banned

dont do it unless its a gm in official forums and also gms only need char name to change anything

they never need pass or sq

Ayman4u

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    dont do it unless its a gm in official forums and also gms only need char name to change anything

they never need pass or sq
    i posted SS now

may be they can do this?

GM cant make notice on all servers

this is Edana why he say dies:S

Banned Senior Member

Phosgene

its just a security mesure , it never harms to change ur pw from while to while

tolgahan

someone told me that.i am not sure if its true.
    "odi hacked web site.logind kings char 'tipiqali' n said 'i am a gay'.i am playing at the same int. cafe with king.they are about to have a fight...."
    just got this.

ViSeH

If they hacked db they can still hack you even if you change your password there is always secret question email issue :X

tolgahan

Dear Knight Online players,

It's always in good practice to change your password regularly to prevent unauthorized access.

Please take a moment to change your password if you have not recently done so. You can find some excellent tips about account security here

Thank you,

KOL Team *
    Maybe someone hacked dbs again n k2 asking us to change passwords

StPetersburg

Wake Up Neo
    Follow the White Rabbit !
    Hackers owned K2 we are lost our accounts last week ( all account infos are change like SQ)