Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

For The Attention Of Eric Please

This is a discussion on For The Attention Of Eric Please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he banned Ratnik and a lot of more ppl becouse when some1 dont like him he just banned his acc.... ...
Page: 1

:AB::

he banned Ratnik and a lot of more ppl becouse when some1 dont like him he just banned his acc.... its fucking stupid.. he is maybe the most retard admin ever. i dunno why the fuck is he admin when 80% of ppl hate him becouse he is banning ppl becouse when some1 tell him that he is stupid or something like that he bann his acc.. he is talking shits about all, he can insult other ppl and no1 will do nothing , but when some1 insult him he just bann him...

suck my dick eric, moron, monkey boy !

:huh:

G0D

wtf I never knew he banned Ratnik ?

well he banned a big duper and the most retarded person on ares so who cares?
    and ofc you can do something, go to a other forum! you are here for free and because YOU want it so if you dont like /leav ..

listen u retard gay.. when ur friends told me that u have some problems and when ur clannies told me to leave u alone what to say anymore?

dont be jealousy n00b

garfieldbr

and ofc you can do something, go to a other forum! you are here for free and because YOU want it so if you dont like /leav ..[/b]
    look a jealous talking

G0D

and ofc you can do something, go to a other forum! you are here for free and because YOU want it so if you dont like /leav ..[/b]
    hey fuck u mate u dont know Ante like i do! just coz he's been playing longer than u and has a better skill of sell and resell and bought most of he's items cheap back in the old ke etc doesnt give u the right to call him a duper thats like me calling u one when i know ur not.

Dont judge someone if u dont know them ok?

nah,nord friend told me enought about nord, so i dont care what he think

live with it ur gay ratnik is a duper or babashoper you just need to calculate
    CroatinShredders - Grayhawk -> +9 fp +21ib
    CroatinShredders - Ratnik - +9fp and alot of +8 items liek ss, cs, hb,erenions etc. witch are closly all FT items.. and as we remember there was a big treasure chest duping and buging till they removed FT.
    might gayhawk duped it for him or he babashoped all I dont care but he CANT be a legid player so dont protect him he lies to you like gayhawk did

and pls garfield dont make me post ur letters here.. as u remember "dude you need to learn how to play with WU then you can buy all items.."

oh noes some croatianshredders fragment duper got banned... big deal. He is the only mod who isn't afraid of banning cheaters. Now cry more.

Seems like the only people still bothering with KO are the cheaters. Understandable really.

G0D

zzzz looks like someone trying to start another Croatianshredders legit topic again!

Listen mate GREY IS SOMETHING ELSE DONT ADD HIM AND RATNIK TO THE SAME TOPIC THERE NOT EVEN FRIENDS OK U FUCKING RETARD!

G0D

000000 ur just a punani mate stfu dont get involved if u dont even play ko anymore ok? fag..

Beast&Harlot

I've seen posts on forums about GreyHawk being a duper and him being ban for duping once already, so i agree with Nord, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a duper got ban.

TY go fuck your self please.

zzzz looks like someone trying to start another Croatianshredders legit topic again!

Listen mate GREY IS SOMETHING ELSE DONT ADD HIM AND RATNIK TO THE SAME TOPIC THERE NOT EVEN FRIENDS OK U FUCKING RETARD![/b]
    I love it when the little child cant counter anymore and start with offensive langue, but just to make me understand
    Ratnik dont like grayhak k
    so but why he was in his clan then? because of the big duping? or cuz all his friends wear there? help me understand it pls

nah,nord friend told me enought about nord, so i dont care what he think[/b]
    you should spend ur last hours on this forum better then with talking bullshit like "my friends told you" when a mod read this u will recive a IP bann for sure ;o

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast