OK i wonder....

This is a discussion on OK i wonder.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey im jsut gonna go post a flaming topic at the official forums like, k2 is got their thumb up ...
Page: 1

el_tankie

Default OK i wonder....

Hey im jsut gonna go post a flaming topic at the official forums like, k2 is got their thumb up their "rear end" how ignorant are they blah balh blah and so on..... my questions is is it illeggal for them to ban me for just expressing my opinion>? <_<

depend what your opinion is ...

I still laugh at ppl that says "wtf i got banned freedom of speech fuck them" because they said shit about them...

Just so you know you're allowed to say what you want only if it doesnt hurt anyone.

Banned

no they can ban u anytime they want as its there right....and its right to free speach but it is there forum

el_tankie

cool... ha ok brb ima go get banned lol

no its not legal to ban you notmather what..

they can do what they want

dazlin

If you actually read what you agreed to when you signed up you realize in the TOS it basically says your not allowed to flame K2 or you will get forum banned. You signed an agreement saying this when you clicked the "I agree" box.