Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

To Evenson:

This is a discussion on To Evenson: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was convinced that I needed to apologize to you. I'll be the bigger man, and I have no problems ...
Page: 1

Infinitemadness

Default To Evenson:

I was convinced that I needed to apologize to you. I'll be the bigger man, and I have no problems doing so. So accept it or not, this is my official apology to you for things Ive said. It was wrong of me, and I'll let K2 handle damage control over all of this. Again, I am sorry. I feel bad about it, and my conscience got the best of me.

FoShOO

Did you ban him? Dude if you went that low, you've lost all respect from me.

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by FoShOO
    Did you ban him? *Dude if you went that low, you've lost all respect from me.
    NO I did NOT ban him.

:wub:

FoShOO

Is he banned from a direct result because of something you said to K2?

Infinitemadness

But there are ALOT of people that lost ALOT of respect from me aswell, not that anyone really cares, and thats fine.

Infinitemadness

Is he banned from a direct result because of something you said to K2?
    Nope his name was never mentioned. So no one from K2 knows anything about him, except me.

FoShOO

Ok well, 99% of this game spends money on this game under the table, and if you went that low I suggest you read the selling section, then close the game if you're going to enforce something to stupid *not trying to be rude :wub: *

Invictus

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO
    But there are ALOT of people that lost ALOT of respect from me aswell, not that anyone really cares, and thats fine.[/b]
    No one lost any respect, you're acting like you just got dumped for the first time as a 14 year old emo boy.

Stop over-reacting.

They are simply expressing their opinions.

FoShOO

Invictuis stay out. Jesus you're liek my little sister than follows me everywhere.

Doc

Madness,

Respect for what you said above, please keep in mind though that you personally are not who people are flamming at, it is simply that this game has been slowly getting worse from the time that Deville and Morax where relieved of thier hard fought efforts to keep these servers clean.

Again no direct offence but please feel free to pass on to K2 the general feelings of thier loyal "Paying" customers.

Invictus

Doc1 ftw.

FoShOO

Invic i sear to god lmao, at this point I don't knwo if you're trying to be funny or what. Your posts are retarded lolz they make me laugh

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Invictus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Invictus)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO

But there are ALOT of people that lost ALOT of respect from me aswell, not that anyone really cares, and thats fine.
    No one lost any respect, you're acting like you just got dumped for the first time as a 14 year old emo boy.

Stop over-reacting.

They are simply expressing their opinions.[/b]
    OH I know, and thats why I realized that and came back, guess respect is a bad choice of words, just dissapointed? That better? (not being sarcastic, honestly)

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Doc
    Madness,

Respect for what you said above, please keep in mind though that you personally are not who people are flamming at, it is simply that this game has been slowly getting worse from the time that Deville and Morax where relieved of thier hard fought efforts to keep these servers clean.

Again no direct offence but please feel free to pass on to K2 the general feelings of thier loyal "Paying" customers.
    I know that....for the most part. It's not about me, and I know that. I just need to take a step back and take it all in, and say, wow. Thats insane. LOL And just deal with it. Thats why I came back and was like, wow, I treated Evenson like crap. Thats really wrong of me, no matter where Im at, or who I talk to, Im still a rep of K2, and I need to act like one, then my conscience beat the living crap out of me after I smoked like 10 cigaretters, hence the high blood pressure, Those will kill you btw, dont smoke. So again, Evenson, buddy ole pal? Peace? Seriously, curse at me, do whatever, I deserve it. I do. Seriously though, I hold KO dear to my heart. When arestides was let go, he said, on msn, "You promise me one thing..." I said, "Sure". He said, "Dont let people forget that I did care for them, and do whatever you have to to take care of people." I said, "I'll do whatever it takes..." Those were honestly the last words that we spoke, havent talked to him since. He trained me to be a GM. So even though he, from the past, hasnt set a good example, and I obviously am not leading a "gm life" like that he chose, but still. I promised him. Sounds pretty dramatic? It is, Brokeback Mountain style babay. Yeah. Good god.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast