Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

To Evenson:

This is a discussion on To Evenson: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg we get an active gm wen i quit...
Page: 5

ong

gg we get an active gm wen i quit

oncemore

Infinity you seem to causing more problems and drama on these forums, than good. Unintentially probably, but still, you have to understand, we know you can speak to k2, and then you have the nerve of coming here asking what is needed to be done for us to buy gold prem. You seem to be crying in every post you make, If your life is so unstable that your getting upset because you can't perform well in a game...well..no comment. I know im being harsh, but i want you to finally understand that most of the people here, (not the little kids that have been let lose in a candy shop, being asked what they want) don't want ANYTHING added to this game, before all of the other stuff is fixed. I appreciate and respect you for doing a job thats hard work when not being paid for. But seriously, you broke the no.1 rule, never piss off a pissed off customer.

Why would infinite care about $$ for k2 he doesnt get paid hes just out there for the people yet you just give him shit just because he represents k2 on these forums. I like k2 employees to actively view these forums but wont i dont want happening is a dictator forum like the officals (Ive seen it! hardly anything is allowed) You have a view thats relevant i like to hear it

So moral is : Stop ganking Infinite

oncemore

Originally posted by Festo
    Why would infinite care about $$ for k2 he doesnt get paid hes just out there for the people yet you just give him shit just because he represents k2 on these forums. I like k2 employees to actively view these forums but wont i dont want happening is a dictator forum like the officals (Ive seen it! hardly anything is allowed) You have a view thats relevant i like to hear it

So moral is : Stop ganking Infinite
    As a K2 representive he should know better than us, nothing needs adding to this game, until all the problems that are making people complain to K2/quit the game/not buy prem at all, are fixed. As i said before in infinities thread about prem..

Who cares if you have some extra bonus for buying gold prem, if you could still get hacked, theres dupers and kosp doing better than you anyway, your getting dc'd every 30mins, you can't login because the servers are down constantly, db's are getting hack, the list is god damn endless.

His thread was about what would benefit lvl 70's too since there is nothing to do once your 70.100, Theres not much of an incentive really to buy gold premium except for the little bit extra XP you will recieve, he was tryin to give the users something so when you bought gold prem for the extra XP you would get something worth having, more or less aimed at the lvl 70.100's

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-B.I
    Since when did K2 start running these forums >< I tought we all left official forums to escape their communist asses(no offence to ppl who live in com countrys).
    Im not saying it's illegal on here, but if I see it, I can ban for it, and they dont run it. Very true. However, it's still the property of K2. It's all in the TOS.[/b]

so what u say is if i make an account here called xxxxx who is lvl 70 on server xxx and i make a topic selling for usd lvl 70 char on xxx with uber gear called xxxxx u will ban him ? funny

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-B.I

Since when did K2 start running these forums >< I tought we all left official forums to escape their communist asses(no offence to ppl who live in com countrys).

Im not saying it's illegal on here, but if I see it, I can ban for it, and they dont run it. Very true. However, it's still the property of K2. It's all in the TOS.

so what u say is if i make an account here called xxxxx who is lvl 70 on server xxx and i make a topic selling for usd lvl 70 char on xxx with uber gear called xxxxx u will ban him ? funny[/b]
    For some it is funny, for some it is sad. This was the 5 o'clock news brought to you by GAYNETWORK. ^_^

shadowhax

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO
    Did you ban him? *Dude if you went that low, you've lost all respect from me.
    But there are ALOT of people that lost ALOT of respect from me aswell, not that anyone really cares, and thats fine.[/b]

no matter bro

You have been a great GM through and through and will always have my support

well i think u guys should have respect for infinitymadness cos he comes here on ko4life and he apologises in public
    i think some other gms wouldn't have done that i think other gm's dun give a **** about their reputation in game and what other players think about them
    for that

applause for infinity

RingWraith

/Care

k2 sucks anyway its a Corrupted company.

CrusAd3R

hey infinite i wanna understand something.
    u wrote that k2 check the market forums,why dont they check the hacked accounts forum?

AquariuZ

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    hey infinite i wanna understand something.
    u wrote that k2 check the market forums,why dont they check the hacked accounts forum?
    /they_dont_care :wacko:

iwanttopk

Take KO pay to play (need premium), and make power up store items free..

or like a, Premium user only day....

I think people that spend 25 $ should get free power up store items, but non tradable.

there is too much fucking drama in this game.

:wub: Infinite

Infinitemadness

I know I know, I shouldnt cause so much. Why gmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why???????????

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast