Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

To Evenson:

This is a discussion on To Evenson: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wish i was a gm so i could help people ^.^....i might be moving to the L.A. suburbs in ...
Page: 6

i wish i was a gm so i could help people ^.^....i might be moving to the L.A. suburbs in a year so we shall see xD

oncemore

Originally posted by Festo
    His thread was about what would benefit lvl 70's too since there is nothing to do once your 70.100, Theres not much of an incentive really to buy gold premium except for the little bit extra XP you will recieve, he was tryin to give the users something so when you bought gold prem for the extra XP you would get something worth having, more or less aimed at the lvl 70.100's
    If your 70.100% save yourself money and buy bronze prem. Isn't that simple enough?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Invictus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Invictus)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO

Did you ban him? *Dude if you went that low, you've lost all respect from me.

But there are ALOT of people that lost ALOT of respect from me aswell, not that anyone really cares, and thats fine.
    No one lost any respect, you're acting like you just got dumped for the first time as a 14 year old emo boy.

Stop over-reacting.

They are simply expressing their opinions.[/b]
    I think it is good to know there is some that has something to do with k2 that has feelings and gives a shit. I think you are being a jerk.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Festo
    Why would infinite care about $$ for k2 he doesnt get paid hes just out there for the people yet you just give him shit just because he represents k2 on these forums. I like k2 employees to actively view these forums but wont i dont want happening is a dictator forum like the officals (Ive seen it! hardly anything is allowed) You have a view thats relevant i like to hear it

So moral is : Stop ganking Infinite
    I tried to make that happen but it was not welcomed well.

Banned

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Invictus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Invictus)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO

Did you ban him? *Dude if you went that low, you've lost all respect from me.

But there are ALOT of people that lost ALOT of respect from me aswell, not that anyone really cares, and thats fine.
    No one lost any respect, you're acting like you just got dumped for the first time as a 14 year old emo boy.

Stop over-reacting.

They are simply expressing their opinions.[/b]
    I think it is good to know there is some that has something to do with k2 that has feelings and gives a shit. I think you are being a jerk.[/b][/quote]

+1 i think more k2 peoples should be involved with the people that pay there salaries ....i

Originally posted by Raffu
    Does Ko offer a pension? or life insurance?
    4, 10, 30 stones...

pension?all gm's worked for free .So it wasn't suprise many of them become coruppted and get some $$ for that game .They didn't work for free like suckers for rest of their life.

well selling stuff for usd is in pretty much all online games. its in WoW, and atm anything that is in wow should be left alone. once you achieve the same experience in the way of satisfaction with the game that WoW has then start dealin with this...

Hi Infinitemadness ,

how are you doing today . I would like to ask you a question .

How will u go about determining whether or not a sale is actually a sale for instance

Right now i could go take screen shot of a lvl 70 rogue olympia say im selling it even put it on ebay for effect. Doctor it up really good make noob accounts on a forum PROXIFIED and make it look reallly good and someone says hey baby look this guy he selling lvl 70 rogue ban it . Do u plan to jus ban it how are u going to know if its infact LEGIT ( not legit as in lvl or items LEGIT as in its actually the seller not just some random hoping to get someone banned ). Runescape took actions similiar to wat ur doing except they do it mostly on ebay . early tho me and freinds basically would get ahold of pictures from forums like these of ppls chars items and etc. and put them on ebay .... either we would try scamming ppl to buy them and canceling there charge back or we would put them up there on ebay knowing jagex (runescape) read ebay actively . I mean the effort is good im just hoping ur not going to put forth a lacking effort similiar to wat k2 is known for and just go through the market sections looking for names of chars for sale .

i'd also like to say there is new law bout virtual items and ebay i suggest k2 look it up .

I don't know IM but he appears to be a rather nice person trying to do the right thing. Lay off a little.

IM, relax aga :lol:

Evenson you bitch :wub:

Jubilex

IM, i'd just like to say that your heart is in the right place and anyone who cares enough for this game (as you obviously do) and wishes to improve it for the better has my respect. Dont take peoples attacks against you personally, reading between the lines I get the feeling that what k2 & the community see as problems within the game are very very different. Thats why people got their backs up when the post about selling for usd was originally done, most of the communty see other illegal aspects of the game as more important. We only hope that you have enough influence within the hierarchy to convice those with the powers that be to take action against what the community see's as more pressing issues ( I wont go into them as many people already have). So goodluck with making K2 a better place and remind them that the customer is always right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456