Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Evenson, The Scammer

This is a discussion on Evenson, The Scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How many times did Evenson used "You scammed him I scammed you" excuse? Yeah.. around 5/6 times.. But the community ...
Page: 3

H3r0

How many times did Evenson used "You scammed him I scammed you" excuse? Yeah.. around 5/6 times.. But the community is stupid they let him just in and dont mind other people.

Evenson you scammed the Raptor 8 because Aut scammed other people.. will you give the raptor 8 to the guy who got scammed by Aut?

evenson

Originally posted by H3r0
    How many times did Evenson used "You scammed him I scammed you" excuse? Yeah.. around 5/6 times.. But the community is stupid they let him just in and dont mind other people.

Evenson you scammed the Raptor 8 because Aut scammed other people.. will you give the raptor 8 to the guy who got scammed by Aut?
    5/6 I've scammed 2 people 5/6 is close tho :P Like i said, i dont care if the community doesnt like me, i know who my friends are and i know they trust me. The point of the internet is not to make friends. I have a few friends in this game, that know i wouldnt scam anyone but a few. Hell i've even shared chars with a level 70 priest like i said, i know who my friends are, the rest of you dont matter

id trust evenson <3

H3r0

Nope not 2, I am not talking about Aut and Charlie before that you even said "Yes zaraki i did scam them but i do not care because they scammed people!!"

Remember back then when you thought i got your WE , RoC and WP..

Is there burning a light yet?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u still owe me 100$ for listening to ur ass everyday xD

H3r0

Originally posted by Phantom478
    id trust evenson <3
    Does asslicking pay?

idefix

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    hardly... he is like robin hood with one difference

he robs from the rich and gives to himself
    haha owned :P

evenson

Originally posted by H3r0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H3r0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phantom478
    id trust evenson <3
    Does asslicking pay?[/b]

Being a 13 year old child named bekir must be awesome. I wish i was you. Zaraki ftw.

H3r0

Nope not 2, I am not talking about Aut and Charlie before that you even said "Yes zaraki i did scam them but i do not care because they scammed people!!"

Remember back then when you thought i got your WE , RoC and WP.. *

Bump so i can get an answer

evenson

Originally posted by H3r0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H3r0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-H3r0

Bump so i can get an answer[/b]

Uh, Like i said, i've scammed 2 people. Anyways, I dont have anything to prove. Last post here, <3 diez of our lives.

H3r0

Everyone knows that you just bring up shit just to scam people.. Why would you care about Aut scamming someone? Or other people scamming some other people? If you care about them then give the scammed item back to the guy who got scammed by Aut but then you come with your excuses "I dont care about the community" and shit BUT! you do whine about TempesT that he scammed your "belt" where you knew it was duped and shit. You are a piece of shit.. I do not like Aut but I also do not like your excuses to steal people's items.

Reinhard

kazam buy me popcorn too pls i wont scam u dont worry

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Everyone knows that you just bring up shit just to scam people.. Why would you care about Aut scamming someone? Or other people scamming some other people? If you care about them then give the scammed item back to the guy who got scammed by Aut but then you come with your excuses "I dont care about the community" and shit BUT! you do whine about TempesT that he scammed your "belt" where you knew it was duped and shit. You are a piece of shit.. I do not like Aut but I also do not like your excuses to steal people's items.
    +123456789 very true. you contradicted yourserf.

H3r0

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by H3r0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-H3r0

Bump so i can get an answer

Uh, Like i said, i've scammed 2 people. Anyways, I dont have anything to prove. Last post here, <3 diez of our lives.[/b]
    ROFL You did scammed more people and you know better then me maybe the old schools remember the topic on knightonlinerankings where you even ADMITT that you did scam also lol @ this:

evenson babybash got pwnt
    evenson i have a free raptor
    evenson i think im doin fine
    camaz0tz and most of ur uniques xD
    camaz0tz lol
    camaz0tz all true xD
    KrepiN rofl evenson u scammarrrrrr r rrrrrr rrrr r r r rRRR rrr just read the topic
    11:58 KrepiN err
    KrepiN mean
    KrepiN topic
    KrepiN ^^
    KrepiN post
    evenson haha
    evenson yeah
    evenson owned
    KrepiN XD
    evenson 2425 a
    evenson ap
    evenson -_-
    KrepiN +8 raptor?
    evenson yeh
    KrepiN ahaha
    evenson 4821 hp, 1220 def, 2425 ap
    evenson pretty nice
    camaz0tz now go get me an agate earring u homo
    evenson i need 3% to get level 70
    evenson ^_^
    camaz0tz and keep it this time dont give to clan -_-
    evenson well camaz0tz
    evenson if i get kicked from glar
    evenson i will get u one
    evenson
    evenson since no clan drops

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

+1 to the asslicking lol, phantom213t582735827 r u trying to get a share out of evenson's item out of so much asslick? lol. pathetic.

and evenson u keep saying u have ur friends who trust u bla bla, i wouldn't call them friends if they don't teach you whats right whats wrong. if any of my friend whom i trusted so much resorted to scamming for some shit i would give them a chance to turn themself in and redempt themselves. if they don't, friendship ends. i don't see the point of having scammers as friends.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast