Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Evenson, The Scammer

This is a discussion on Evenson, The Scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE so if all this is really true, is evenson going to return the raptor to the ...
Page: 6

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    so if all this is really true, is evenson going to return the raptor to the person that originally got scammed?

i think not, which makes you just as bad as the likes of your friend charlie
    paddy the person who got scammed for the original raptor was none other than CHARLIE.....it was his....he got it from KOM and babybash scamed him for it..i think anyways

Diler

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diler
    I dont get t... evenson scamed someone and you support him? I realy dont get it... and to evenson... how do you expect someone to sell you something now? Get "Buying Raptor +8/80 and Giga +8 for usd." of your sig

I dont really care, if you look back, i've scammed 2 people, Charlie187 and Babybash. 2 known scammers, but like i said, I dont care about my KO rep, if you want to treat me as a scammer thats fine, I can deal. Btw buying giga +8 for usd Btw just paid nesma back with interest, I only care about serving justice the those that have scammed, even if this justice i speak of, is tainted.[/b]
    Ah then please accept my apologies. I didn't actually know what was going on. If u scam scammers... that is good gun work your doing, sir.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    I read these forums on a semi-regular basis. There is a lot of arrogance, amongst a lot of people. The scamming though is right in there with koxp, and all that shit. Sorry, 2 wrongs dont = 1 right. Never have, never will. I know this game can be frustrating, but taking it out on someone else isnt the answer. Step away from the keyboard and get away from it for a while. /follow my own advice * What is it coming to? This game is basically meant to be played as teams/partys. With all the distrust of others though, that is fading fast. Guess thats all I got, but think about this people.
    This community is fast going down the toilet. Pretty soon all that will be left is a bunch of retards running around scamming each other, hacking each other, and cheating their asses off. My, what FUN. :rollseyes:

Hostage

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    so if all this is really true, is evenson going to return the raptor to the person that originally got scammed?

paddy the person who got scammed for the original raptor was none other than CHARLIE.....it was his....he got it from KOM and babybash scamed him for it..i think anyways[/b]

So when does the scam circle end? :huh:

whassup

can i just as why are you talking about the character SHIFTYBEAR thats my new char that i have recently baught ?

Banned Senior Member

paddy the person who got scammed for the original raptor was none other than CHARLIE.....it was his....he got it from KOM and babybash scamed him for it..i think anyways[/b]
    uhh... he upgraded that +8 on the anvil and has a screenshot, I was on vent when he did it

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ya its not charlie's raptor or whatever shit, BB uped his raptor+7 n hb+6 to raptor+8 and HB+7

evenson don't give me that bullshit of 'i've only scammed 2 people'

you know damn well you worked along side charlie to scam alot more people, including judgementday

to be completely you have no place in this forums, nor this game

zomgwtfbbq boys, i spoke out against a vigilante, a hero to many

bullshit, this guys as heroic as poweroutage, he scams people and keeps shit, then has the audacity to make himself sound like the good guy

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@

paddy the person who got scammed for the original raptor was none other than CHARLIE.....it was his....he got it from KOM and babybash scamed him for it..i think anyways
    uhh... he upgraded that +8 on the anvil and has a screenshot, I was on vent when he did it[/b]
    oh ok ..... then how did babybash scam :blink:

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

uhh... he upgraded that +8 on the anvil and has a screenshot, I was on vent when he did it[/b]
    oh ok ..... then how did babybash scam :blink:[/b][/quote]

My guess is the RoM issue awhile back...

MaJe

İ FUK U ALL İF U DONT SCAM OK? :angry:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

An eye for an eye and we all go blind.

Chronos

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

to be completely you have no place in this forums, nor this game
    I thought all the scammers would get banned from these forums, like in the start. But how come the scammers now days doesnt get banned? Are they old playes is that the reason? :wacko: :wacko:

0wnoR

thats BS. hes scammed charlie. thats ok cuz charlie a well know scammer and scammed a lot ppl. still not nice but its ok. 2nd babybash. there no excuse its A FUKIN SCAM. i cant believe ppl support him for his 2nd scam. 3rd? u guys will support again him? BAN HIM ASAP.

Cocaine

lol

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast