Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Evenson, The Scammer

This is a discussion on Evenson, The Scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix An eye for an eye and we all go blind. its an eye for an eye ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by Felix
    An eye for an eye and we all go blind.
    its an eye for an eye if the guy bb scammed would scam him back.
    this way its just regular scamming.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    An eye for an eye and we all go blind.
    its an eye for an eye if the guy bb scammed would scam him back.
    this way its just regular scamming.[/b]
    BB bought a sin from those 3, and a month later it was stripped

Banned

tbh this is all really gay :wacko:

FatM4n

why think it's ok to scamm a scammer

it's the same crime you commit as the one you scammed it from, you only dropped to his lvl of maturity

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by 0wnoR
    thats BS. hes scammed charlie. thats ok cuz charlie a well know scammer and scammed a lot ppl. still not nice but its ok. 2nd babybash. there no excuse its A FUKIN SCAM. i cant believe ppl support him for his 2nd scam. 3rd? u guys will support again him? BAN HIM ASAP.
    ofc ppl support him they want free items :rollseyes: *cough cax cough*

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Simple answer don't do any trades with ppl with a reputaion like that.

Eveson you have really started to turn into a right jack ass over th elast few months what the hell has happend?

Banned Senior Member

Simple answer don't do any trades with ppl with a reputaion like that.

Eveson you have really started to turn into a right jack ass over th elast few months what the hell has happend?
    Same thing happened with Zaraki

TunaFishyMe

but zaraki has always been a moron

FatM4n

I know why it's the look at me I'm lvl 70 warrior I can do whatever I want Desease

Cocaine

evenson is 100% a jackass, but i still <3 him and his way of pwning ppl.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I really liked the bloke, he does have a way with insaults that I love. But seriously why the hell turn into this? Does this game posses people so much they do shit as fraud and commit thieft. regardless of virtual items or not there is still a moral issue. I am seeing this hapopening far too much of late and it really does worry me, these guys are still kids and they are heading for a much worse future.

For heavens sake Evenson get your act together and grow up.

I really liked the bloke, he does have a way with insaults that I love. But seriously why the hell turn into this? Does this game posses people so much they do shit as fraud and commit thieft. regardless of virtual items or not there is still a moral issue. I am seeing this hapopening far too much of late and it really does worry me, these guys are still kids and they are heading for a much worse future.

this game is fucked up and it fucks up people who play it. thats exactly why im giving away everything i have and going to play WoW where the coomunity speaks english and isnt a bunch of fucked up assholes

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by STevarius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(STevarius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

this game is fucked up and it fucks up people who play it. thats exactly why im giving away everything i have and going to play WoW where the coomunity speaks english and isnt a bunch of fucked up assholes[/b]
    rofl...ive heard this from you like 100 times...no one can quit no oneeeeeeee

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by STevarius@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

this game is fucked up and it fucks up people who play it. thats exactly why im giving away everything i have and going to play WoW where the coomunity speaks english and isnt a bunch of fucked up assholes
    rofl...ive heard this from you like 100 times...no one can quit no oneeeeeeee[/b]
    i quit

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-STevarius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

rofl...ive heard this from you like 100 times...no one can quit no oneeeeeeee[/b]
    i quit [/b][/quote]

you havent quit till your dead!! When FD comes and Cabal gets boring ...youll be back!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast