Great F2P - Based completely on skill

This is a discussion on Great F2P - Based completely on skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've been playing Gunz from ijji and I must say it's completely stunning. It has pretty good graphics and the ...
Page: 1

ZargerX

I've been playing Gunz from ijji and I must say it's completely stunning. It has pretty good graphics and the entire game revolves around your use of glitches. Basically, there were some flaws in the development of combat in this game and players have utterly changed the way this game is played over the course of years. Even the GM's need special training from fellow players to keep up with skill levels.

A level 1 can pretty much kill a 90 (though highly unlikly) depending on your abilities. The most basic skill created by players is called "butterfly" which involves blocking and attacking at nearly the same time and many other more involved skills. It can take months to train your finger movements to develop your skills and techniques, but it sure is a lot of fun. It's unlike any other game.

After playing KO for years (and still playing) I find the PvP system in Gunz much better. Although you'll need a lot of effort and patience to get "pro".

I highly suggest playing this game if you're looking for new PvP based games (and a little PvE).

http://gunz.ijji.com/

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

you make it sound like its a mmorpg. if it has good graphics then so do n64 games. gunz is soo old now ;P there's no such thing as a game 100% based on skill. its 100% based on precision

ZargerX

you make it sound like its a mmorpg. if it has good graphics then so do n64 games. gunz is soo old now ;P there's no such thing as a game 100% based on skill. its 100% based on precision[/b]
    It's based on precision which is included in skill. You don't just need to get your key strokes down, you need to also develop techniques and how to manuever your character at certain times based on your situation. For an f2p game, it has pretty good graphics in its pvp atmosphere. Of course, compared to a game like WoW, it wouldn't be so great. But they fall under two different cateogories of games.