Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ever read the agreement thing?

This is a discussion on Ever read the agreement thing? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div> Originally posted by camaz0tz @ <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness Making someone mad in game? Depends on the situation. ...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

Making someone mad in game? Depends on the situation. If it's tping someone to golem's/other mobs to let them die. That is intereference with play and could be a 30 day ban. If your just harrassing someone in game, that could be like a 1-2 day ban. If your cursing someone out, yeah thats a mute until I feel like unmuting you jk but usually a 7-10 day mute. *People take these terms literally to the extreme. Especially terms that have been out for almost 2 years, why is it that just now people are stopping to read them. Dont you have to read them when you first sign up? I did. And I read them just about everyday when I reply to some players on Customer Support. All Im saying is, dont complain 2 years into the game about something. My point.

then why am i still banned 3+ months later when it should have been a 7-10 day mute according to u? :blink: bit unfair for a 1st offense when while i was playing id see people doin a lot worse getting unbanned days later
    you offended more than just one person, you offended thousands
    so 7-10 mute x 1000 = a really long ass mute <_<[/b]
    koxp = ruins the entire game.

so it affects evry individual.

so they should get banned forever, those koxping ppl. if thats how you like to put it.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So madness Cama's account is still blocked and according to K2 policy it should not be the case. Can you please explain why this is the case?

I am really intrested to know why there been an obvious double standard set here and to be honest does not give us much faith in all the "good will" that GM try and show on forums.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness

Making someone mad in game? Depends on the situation. If it's tping someone to golem's/other mobs to let them die. That is intereference with play and could be a 30 day ban. If your just harrassing someone in game, that could be like a 1-2 day ban. If your cursing someone out, yeah thats a mute until I feel like unmuting you jk but usually a 7-10 day mute. *People take these terms literally to the extreme. Especially terms that have been out for almost 2 years, why is it that just now people are stopping to read them. Dont you have to read them when you first sign up? I did. And I read them just about everyday when I reply to some players on Customer Support. All Im saying is, dont complain 2 years into the game about something. My point.

then why am i still banned 3+ months later when it should have been a 7-10 day mute according to u? :blink: bit unfair for a 1st offense when while i was playing id see people doin a lot worse getting unbanned days later
    you offended more than just one person, you offended thousands
    so 7-10 mute x 1000 = a really long ass mute <_<[/b]
    did it ruin the game? did it harm the mechanics of the game? did i abuse a bug? who cares about a mute...i could live with a mute but my account was BANNED

Originally posted by Felix
    So madness Cama's account is still blocked and according to K2 policy it should not be the case. Can you please explain why this is the case?

I am really intrested to know why there been an obvious double standard set here and to be honest does not give us much faith in all the "good will" that GM try and show on forums.

send a ticket ,he will copy paste the rules just for you ! :rollseyes:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I darnt do anythign with CS. After all when a GM was ment to do a name change he dleated my fucking Char!!

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

send a ticket ,he will copy paste the rules just for you ! :rollseyes:[/b]
    Dear customer a permanent ban has been set up on this account. This account will remain banned. Please do not contact us any further on this issue. Thank you.

they dont read tickets they only read "ban999"

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Dear customer a permanent ban has been set up on this account. This account will remain banned. Please do not contact us any further on this issue. Thank you.

they dont read tickets they only read "ban999"[/b]
    infinitemadness says he copy paste the rules when he answer ticket , oh noes is it false ? :rollseyes:

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

they dont read tickets they only read "ban999"[/b]
    infinitemadness says he copy paste the rules when he answer ticket , oh noes is it false ? :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

never said it was him that answered =

csrep8 answered it...whos the man behind the mask? who can i blame for not reading my ticket!?

Originally posted by Infinitemadness

So professional they pretty much have the same thing going on.

so you actually admit the compagny you work for have this kind of thing going on and is not professionnal?

i think hes allowed to have his own opinion since this site is not related to K2.

Originally posted by 0000000
    i think hes allowed to have his own opinion since this site is not related to K2.

it makes him look stupid

Arphetic

Dudes, i was just bored when i made this topic lol...

Infinitemadness

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

it makes him look stupid[/b]
    Im not the one that is accusing K2 of being unprofessional. All Im saying is, I hear the same things about Blizzard. Im not saying that K2 is the best, nor would I ever say they are the worst. There is alot of potential with any company. I do have a right to express my opinions respectfully among anyone else. Your giving a assumptive approach for me to agree with your statement. Which I disagree. Please dont put words in my mouth. I dont much care for it. Thanks.

userbin

madness see pm ;/

wako0

we want camaz back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast