Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA

This is a discussion on EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok...
Page: 3

KirbyKommando

ok

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I fukin lolled.

Btw no1 complained at the pk movie with 4 priest in it so gtfo they pwned so 4 priests pwn

fancyboy

you say humans do it...but look at youre own fucking clan u ass...mybabyjointmeindeath allways runs with at least 4 fucking priests with him and i dont see you talking about him... its not only humans but orcs do it to...so its a useless topic.

how gay is it to complain about 1 side while youre own side does the same??

and if they are with 5 fucking priests..its their right..what use would a party have if they couldnt be together? this is how the game is, if u suck even more now, just quit the game..easy

Banned

/close ?

fancyboy

yes i think the best thing is to close this topic.. i allready gave reason why

Funny topic dude get used to it to have 5 humans chasing u... Its just a game Cry more

well it is just a game but dude, all of this makes the game horrible and not fun anymore wtf i dont buy things on this game not to have fun...zzz[/b]
    i pay money for this game to have fun LOL

ur a newb if u spend money on this game, u can be still good if u spend 0$ on this game

ur newb

xD some one is getting mad xD but i must say dude, if there are 6 int priest online and they ask me to come pk with them and then add a rogue i will say yes for sure.

Its just smart to walk with alot of priests, because then u cant die, + u can tank towners with the warrior and the rogue can kill the noobs in town :P.

09chilton

basically i&#39;m just trying to say that people should still vs and i mean, most people dont now a days. Sorry if i&#39;m addicted to knight online but as u can see. I&#39;m not a loser or a nerd lmao, but yah i understand its a game and people spend no moeny on this game but i&#39;m very impassionate so basically i dont want to play a server for a year and finally get gg items. The way i look at it is, its a hobby bro and if it is fun then why not spend a couple bucks lol, well a couple hundred lol in your hobby. And yah i guess i was over reacting i was extremely mad when i posted that, i just needa make more int priest friends ^^ <3 much love babas

well it is just a game but dude, all of this makes the game horrible and not fun anymore wtf i dont buy things on this game not to have fun...zzz[/b]
    thats why u dont buy things so u can make the game more fun to play .........

People by themselves can be great
    A good party can be GODS

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Seriously just grow the fuck up. If your sooooooo good then you would be able to work out how to beat them.

Threads retarded and so is your rant , have 3 days to cool off about what compleat crap you posted.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

uh oh

PRIESTS DON&#39;T PK!!!! YOU&#39;RE ONLY MAKING OTHER PEOPLE CRY!!!!

Heres a tip, don&#39;t solo and go party pk, problem solved, and you don&#39;t rant on ko4life

Banned

For christ sakes lets fuking learn to pk by ourself, which means for you retards that you don&#39;t need 5 + int priests behind you duffing the shit out of the orc. Now with that said that proves to me that all of you guys cannot kill me without a duff, also u cannot kill me with out having 5 or more humans on me and once and the lucky fagot that gets the kill is cool? wtf learn some god damn respect and vs someone and if u do lose fucking lose with pride and digity and dont fucking run, also we need to get something done about the god damn speed hackers in akara. ALL SHOULD BE BANNED. The only reason why akara has all of the lvl 80&#39;s is lol because they need level 80 to beat me out of everyone in the server i&#39;ve only lost 3 vs now. with that said i guess u could say why vs u because your so good, because whats the fuking point to pk. I know everyone wants a kill but its dumb. U need to learn to respect people and vs, i was JUST in war and i was extremely furious, but again happy to see the people that i did vs well it was mroe like 3vs 1 but still i owned. I cant kill 3+ people hitting me it is rediculious i&#39;m extemely mad about this and every god damn human that reads this on the human side can fuk off or change their pk style, raymond, and a couple other noobs. It is people like them that absolutely kill the fuking game.[/b]
    Roid rage ftl
    Haha, if you solo you gotta learn to take the consequences. I won&#39;t say what they are because I just don&#39;t feel like it.Chances are your some random horrible noob.

Ahhh that explains it, your from Illinois.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast