Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA

This is a discussion on EVERY HUMAN ON AKARA within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For christ sakes lets fuking learn to pk by ourself, which means for you retards that you don't need 5 ...
Page: 4

For christ sakes lets fuking learn to pk by ourself, which means for you retards that you don't need 5 + int priests behind you duffing the shit out of the orc. Now with that said that proves to me that all of you guys cannot kill me without a duff, also u cannot kill me with out having 5 or more humans on me and once and the lucky fagot that gets the kill is cool? wtf learn some god damn respect and vs someone and if u do lose fucking lose with pride and digity and dont fucking run, also we need to get something done about the god damn speed hackers in akara. ALL SHOULD BE BANNED. The only reason why akara has all of the lvl 80's is lol because they need level 80 to beat me out of everyone in the server i've only lost 3 vs now. with that said i guess u could say why vs u because your so good, because whats the fuking point to pk. I know everyone wants a kill but its dumb. U need to learn to respect people and vs, i was JUST in war and i was extremely furious, but again happy to see the people that i did vs well it was mroe like 3vs 1 but still i owned. I cant kill 3+ people hitting me it is rediculious i'm extemely mad about this and every god damn human that reads this on the human side can fuk off or change their pk style, raymond, and a couple other noobs. It is people like them that absolutely kill the fuking game.[/b]

seriously man...gtfo :lol:

:P like i always say vses are not for cz, arena is for a vs.
    I mean how can u know in cz when some one is realy making up a vs, maybe u find some one way in the back and they are only 1vs1 at that time but u never know if one of them run away and the 2th guy is just atking him.

In the arena it is difrent, there u know its not about pk, so u know if u see 2 pll vsing that they do a 1vs1.

But again when i mosly see a vs in cz i just gang it, or i must be 100% sure off if it is a vs (when i see some higher clan members vsing then i also dont come in, respect makes the game fun).

lol please dont tell me your came onto ko4life to flame about the entire human side of akara..

if you gettin so mad at this game.. lay off the 'roids..

Lol i think its time to /close this topic this will end into a flame war....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Lol i think its time to /close this topic this will end into a flame war....[/b]

I left it open so the stupidity could be shared for a few days more

tommyleonghk

I left it open so the stupidity could be shared for a few days more[/b]
    ROFL and the stupidity epic continues....

CZ is open....free for all.... unless

a bunch of humans and orcs sit around together while only 1 human and 1 orc fighting....then u should know that u shouldnt step in...coz u will face the consequences :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

a bunch of humans and orcs sit around together while only 1 human and 1 orc fighting....then u should know that u shouldnt step in...coz u will face the consequences :lol:[/b]

Just noticed the bottom of your sig LOL.

a bunch of humans and orcs sit around together while only 1 human and 1 orc fighting....then u should know that u shouldnt step in...coz u will face the consequences :lol:[/b]
    Well dude like i always say CZ is for group pk, and the Arena is for 1VS1's but ofcaurse i have respect and somthimes dont come in :P, but then it must be gg pll who are doing a vs there, if not i dont give a sh!t and just run in (they would do it to me also :P).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234