Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EVERYBODY --> DONT BUY PREMIUM .. U WILL NOT RECEIVE SERVICE!

This is a discussion on EVERYBODY --> DONT BUY PREMIUM .. U WILL NOT RECEIVE SERVICE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I BOUGHT SINCE WEDNESDAY PREMIUM BY PAY BY CASH AND THEY R NOT PASSING MONEY TO K2... IM STILL WITHOUT ...
Page: 1

Lumpy_

I BOUGHT SINCE WEDNESDAY PREMIUM BY PAY BY CASH AND THEY R NOT PASSING MONEY TO K2... IM STILL WITHOUT PREMIUM... AND NOBODY ASNWER ME!!!!

PLZ... DONT BUY PREMIU BY PAY BY CASH...

I SUGEST K2 TO LOOK TO OTHER ENTERPRISES TO MAKE PAYMENT...
    WHY STOP PAYMENTE BY PAY PAL?????

=/

Killosauruz

wtf? I always bought my bronze premmies since ROFD with Pay by Cash...and now we cant even buy anymore? Or is it just for a few days??? ffs.
    btw i also posted this in Tech Support:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=110678

Lumpy_

i paid last wednesday, and from wednesday to now i diditn received... they said this:
    PayByCash has attempted to communicate this payment to K2Network, but that service did not acknowledge your payment. We will retry delivery of your payment to K2Network later. We are sorry for the delay and will work with the merchant to discover and correct the problem they're having.

i think the problem is with K2NETWORK... but when i go buy, i openned website of K2NETWORK... not pay by cash... so i bought in k2network website... i dont have anything with paybycash... i have with k2netowkr...an suport didnt asnwer me!!!
    i just still stay in game cuz i have nice friendz there... cuz ko is buuged game and k2 have worst suprot in alll world...
    im trying solve problem since thusrday when i received email confirming payment.,.. and im still without asnwer... from paybycash, and k2network... the actcash, enterprise that make way of payment said: u paid, we confirm, to solve ur problem look for suport of paybycash... not us...

else, one guy give responsabilitie to other guy and go to infinite

this is not first time that i buy by paybycash and they make problemas with paymente... =/
    the best way is paypal... always... and k2 stoped to work with pay pal... =/

Lumpy_

one more thing...
    I CANT CREATE CLICK AND BUY ACCOUTN BECAUSE CLICK AND BUY IS BLOCKING ALLLLL ACCOUNTS FROM BRAZIL...
    THEY SAID MY ADRESS NOT EXISTS... LOOL
    THAT IS GUYZ... WE HAVE NICE IDEA OF GAME... BUT THE K2 DONT KNOW HOW MAKE IT GOOOOD ENGINE TO GOOOD GAME...
    AND SUPORT??? WHAT SUPORT??? IT DONT EXISTS...
    look the prices on game.... we cna carry only 21 gb´s... and prices r in sky... we cant buy nice itens... only trading... and SUPORT OF GAME DONT FIX THIS... and tehy think they can come and delete alll itens from bifrost to try delete duped itens... loooolll... and incocent ppl that spent time, xp making famr at bf lost ur work... very ncie isnt???

Ayman4u

Looks like companies trying to scam k2 O_o and its customers

why would u think there trying to scam k2 or the customers

it is most likely k2 is not corresponding with pay by cash so they have stopped ppl from purchasing to save them on having to make refunds k2 does not have the type of track record to keep up with that neways and considering they've recently been hacked really bad im sure there busy

im jus suprise a buisness like pbc would even wanna associate itself with k2

i have the same prob with click and buy i bought prem and didnt get a message for my premium and now i dont have prem idk what it is but it's not only pay by cash

Mario

u should change topic title to

"DON'T BUY PREMIUM"

i used C&B to buy one 3 days ago, and still no premium, and money in my bank is bloked.

Well i didnt tried to use Creadit Card option straigthly, maybe this is way out.

Press the caps lock button. My idea , do not buy premium coz K2 will close very soon. The game is completely dead.

Lumpy_

YES GUYS... I rera that k2 database of users was hacked..
    i see everyday new bugz... and i see nice and inocent friend paying with blocked accounts when WE DONT NEED PUT ANY SCREENSHOT OF KOXPERS OR CHEATERS ... I THINK SUPORT JUST NEEED RUN IN MAP... AND WILL SEEE MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY CHEATERS UPING AND UPING...

i say, im on this game ONLY cuz my friends... WOW is 10 times better... and nice suport... suport of ko ALWYAS ASNWER SAME THING, SAME MESSAGE!!!

thats it... ppl saying unsatisfied and we dont see ANY GM OR MODERATOR OR SOMEBDY OF K2 SAY " no man, u r wrong, ill tell what hapenning"

=/
    i hope i can have some WISH in my feelings to play game WHEN THEY DECIED PUT MY PREMIUM...

Press the fucking caps lock button, cant you fucking type like a normal person?

Lord0fWar

OMFG i bought my prem from pay by cahs last friday and i still havent got it fucking cheater i want my 20 € back :angry: <_<

xanarchistx

I have to disagree. I only bought bronze premium once and K2 responds in 72 hours like they agreed. I&#39;ve had no problems.

finally you realise....

it took me 2 years to discover that if you buy premium you still don&#39;t get any service

service = 500 paypal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast