Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EVERYBODY --> DONT BUY PREMIUM .. U WILL NOT RECEIVE SERVICE!

This is a discussion on EVERYBODY --> DONT BUY PREMIUM .. U WILL NOT RECEIVE SERVICE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I havent even seen anything that can be named as "service" :lol: Well lets see hows it in Archlord. 2 ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I havent even seen anything that can be named as "service" :lol:

Well lets see hows it in Archlord. 2 times i havent found quest boss- asked about it in GM chatroom and bosses were spawned for me 2 min later. Send fraps about 2 macroers- 15 min later banned. Told about macroer in GM chat- Gm came 4 min later, guy was banned. Asked help coz friend got some error in tech help- 1 hour later responce came. Had problems buying credit (like knightcash)- credit came, 6 GMs pmed me saying they are terribly sorry etcetc, money was returned so i got it for free.

Hf in KO

God_of_Hemorroidz

YES THE SAME THING HAPENNED WITH ME...
    IM UNGER OF THIS GAME NOW... HOW WE CAN PAY FOR A SERVICE AND THEY GIVE JUST WHEN THEY WANT?!?!?!?!?!

SO WHEN WE GO FOR SHOP, WE PAY, AND ONLY WHEN OWNER OF SHOP WANT GIVE TO US PRODUCT?!?!?

THATS WRONG ... WE MUST GO ALLL TOGETHER TO PLACE OF K2 AND INVADE THERE AND BROKEN EVERYTHING THERE!!!

=/

Nestle

Well lets see hows it in Archlord. 2 times i havent found quest boss- asked about it in GM chatroom and bosses were spawned for me 2 min later. Send fraps about 2 macroers- 15 min later banned. Told about macroer in GM chat- Gm came 4 min later, guy was banned. Asked help coz friend got some error in tech help- 1 hour later responce came. Had problems buying credit (like knightcash)- credit came, 6 GMs pmed me saying they are terribly sorry etcetc, money was returned so i got it for free.
    Hf in KO [/b]
    suck suck much?

God_of_Hemorroidz

i think u r a fucking suck balls of Gms... maybe u wannt give ur ass to them!!1

cuz i talk maaany times to gm´s about macroer´s and koxpers and bug abuse and NEVR ANYBODY MAKE ANYTHING...

when i know aboug bug mooney abuse about crhstmas gift event... i talk with gm´s... and AGAIN NOBODY MAKE ANYTHING... AND PRICES GO UP AND DOWN TOOO CRAZY!!!
    and some days earlyer , thet DELETED ALLL ITENS FORM BIFROST... LOL I NEVER SAW SO BIG MISTAKE... THEY CANT SOLVE PROBLEM ABOUT DUPE, SO THEY DELETE IETSN FROM INOCENT PPL THAT SPENT TIME AND MONEY FARMING IN BIFROST...

SO... I THINK K2 WILL GO TO GRAVE SOON OR NOT... BUT WILLL... so u ask me : why u here? i say because my friends... i play ko since 2004... and always see this kind of shit...

i hope k2 make money and PAY BY EFICIENT EKIP OF PROGRAMATION EKIP TEAM TO MAKE NICE NEW PATH...

cya all

Hf in KO [/b]

the_man_slayer

what is the diez gm's name?

Warrior_Win*

Buyed premium 1 .1.5 week ago still no premium!!!

the_man_slayer

anyone bought prem with CC yet?

God_of_Hemorroidz

hahaha sombody is not liking my posts... erased 2 posts yet..
    WHY?
    I THINK IS CUZ I SAY THE TRUE...

WHERES THE DEMOCRACY????
    LOL... WE CANT TALK WHAT WE R FEELING...
    WE MUST BE LIKE SLAVES??? WE CANT TALK ANYTHIGN WHEN WE SEE????

LOOL

hahaha sombody is not liking my posts... erased 2 posts yet..
    WHY?
    I THINK IS CUZ I SAY THE TRUE...

WHERES THE DEMOCRACY????
    LOL... WE CANT TALK WHAT WE R FEELING...
    WE MUST BE LIKE SLAVES??? WE CANT TALK ANYTHIGN WHEN WE SEE????

LOOL[/b]
    was there a slip up in the mental home and they accidentally unlocked the 'Reply' button for a day?

the_man_slayer

was there a slip up in the mental home and they accidentally unlocked the 'Reply' button for a day?[/b]
    xD :wub:

Lag0nx

Diez gm is sullimo,his pretty good.

i'd blame k2 for this crap,and we need more gms think about 1 person watching over 2 server thats hard :/.
    Sullimo always bans when i ask him to come ban a cheater

God_of_Hemorroidz

onde more day, and nothing of premium...

wow... 35 usd by 2 month... im close to go there!!!

what is the diez gm's name?[/b]
    Murat_TR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12