Rumor has...

This is a discussion on Rumor has... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok this is wat my was talking to freind on msn.. he said kosp was gone.. i was like how ...
Page: 1

el_tankie

Default Rumor has...

ok this is wat my was talking to freind on msn.. he said kosp was gone.. i was like how you know? k2 did something? he said that he got pissed and sent letter to kosp website. he wrote that their program was messing up the fun in game and that the attack button for dcz and cz was really taking pissing people off... and they replied "we have received many complaints for this an we are taking actions against this"

can this be true? can kosp in cz and dcz be gone?

zackchine

its koxp kosp is dead :rollseyes:

Priestontale

Who knows. but i do know one thing, that would make ALOT of ppl happy.

but why would koxp make a hack, then say oh were sorry and tell their paying customers were shutting down to make all happy.

I know i would love for koxp to be gone but its never gonna happen, only way is too ban Turkey IP's or get rid of the fucker who cracks it.

kosp is dead, long tim ago lol..

koxp is still here
    and attack program isnt them that have but turkish cracked koxp

koxp put auto atk availble in cz some time ago (that mens that they give that "code" to every 1)
    then koxp remove it but the programers that knows how to do it just crack the new vertions and add the auto atk in cz.. that means till theres a patch they cant do shit about it 0.o..
    thats what i think at least

The paid version of koxp does not have cz attack, the cracked version does, so all that is needed to clear cz koxp is any change of coding on xtrap...HINT K2.