Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Everyone Beware -- LoveMuffin / M0NSTERK1LL the scammer

This is a discussion on Everyone Beware -- LoveMuffin / M0NSTERK1LL the scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Leapingfish2 From M0NSTERK1LL/LoveMuffin himself talken to him on msn right now.........Thanks dechos, this post has been emailed ...
Page: 5

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Leapingfish2
    From M0NSTERK1LL/LoveMuffin himself talken to him on msn right now.........Thanks dechos, this post has been emailed to thantium; deborah; sean; and other k2 employees, the police should be contacting you seen for letting out illegally obtained personal information about myself and Mahina (her personal cell was obtained by a DataBase hacker), and btw, i DID have my number changed because as i said, i just moved. *Now then, DECHOS was chargebacked for phoning my cell +
    her cell and screaming at us for not "fixing his nation transfer bug fast enough" and he ONLY posted on ko4life cuz he knows its the only forum im banned from ive never chargebacked anyone in my life, until dechos; and i dont regret it. also if he'd let me cool down, id probly have cancelled..but after 2 hours he just sent me the money. btw, as i said, im banned from here, and i will never be looking at this post again; anyone who plays with me knows i dont scam; i only did this to dechos to get him to grow up calling our personal cell numbers; and andrew, you're such a hated piece of shit, i've had more people say "WHY DID YOU ONLY CHARGEBACK HIM 175 USD?!" than people call me a scammer. *and i wish id taken more =) btw, i only chargebacked him 175 usd, which he BORROWED FROM FLATLINE TO PAY THE CHARGEBACK, so andrew didnt lose anything, especially this "$600" also, grid; leave mordeth the fuck out of this. he didnt even know until andrew had already given me FLATLINES money, and as i said, it was 175 usd, not 600..grow up andrew. *if anyone wants to add my msn, ill be more than happy to send a screenshot of my chargeback, and all my PP history showing ive never chargebacked anyone in my life until him; but i dont go to forums, for the reason that all these ppl that dont evne know me, flame me like this..anyone who plays with me in game knows im a good guy and help all as much as i can. *good luck to you with your upcoming law inforcement issues andrew. BTW, I dont live on vancouver island anymore, i just moved to Alberta. Feel free to come here to "fight me" over 175 usd, and a game. if you beat me up ,feel free to take 175 usd, lol 95% of this forum is pathetic.
    Ask him this "In your paypal history will it also show you recieving $200 from WarriorOfOz? And then you not sending him anything? Go ahead show your paypal history....."

warriorofoz

Ask him this "In your paypal history will it also show you recieving $200 from WarriorOfOz? And then you not sending him anything? Go ahead show your paypal history....."

money plz baba . i still wait long time, me love greensley.

Banned

Originally posted by FatChicK
    I don't find it funny at all..
    I am at negative $600 and have nothing to pay it off with..
    I'm just gonna try to close my paypal account and uninstall KO.
    fuckers cant even sell anything cause people just fuck you over..
    ur own dumb fault he fucked u

there have been 100's of posts before and i remember u even defended him
    if u thought he was innocent cause there was no proof then so be it as i do that always but i still watch my ass and cover all my angles to not get fucked by someone

its not like this guy was devile and anyone should say "omg so sorry cant believe he is like that" ......i think everyone has read the posts from before....u should have been more careful when dealing with suspected scammer hacker gm item seller

ffs people this is a guy who msned me about selling gm items for him...i told him to fuck off and he hasnt msned me again

anyways sorry u lost 600 usd but ur own fualt for trusting him

mordeth

I like my dont trust anyone approach to ko, works for me very well. I do the same in life, but in game and in life I've let people in and I always get burned so. I guess the best thing to do is accept people as they are and don't be surprised when they burn you. I'm still waiting for a real life friend to pay me back 500usd, but I believe he is afraid i'll kill him if he doesnt

Of course I would pay to see Grid against anyone, that joker is huge .

Redd_Lefty

Originally posted by mordeth
    I like my dont trust anyone approach to ko, works for me very well.
    Yes Mordeth, and we unfortunatly found that out in the most painfull way.... :angry:

Fortunatly, it's just a game! B)

FatM4n

do like I did when I sold my char, lte them wait til you get you money to you bank account, then they can chargeback you as much as they want

ps. write virtual item then they cant chargeback

mordeth

Lefty, shhh pal. I don't like talking about illuminati and it is a chapter of my ko career that taught me a lot and in the end burned me even more pal. So lets not bring up the past, lets let sleeping dogs lie and let it go at that. This thread isn't about me or about you its about dechos and lovemuffin and their drama.

Hells Kitchen

monsterkill is some low life fat shit who will never get laid, i've pm him in game on 2 different account and on one he said, oh my paypal got hacked then i reloged about 2 hours later on a different account and he goes "yea i charged him back cuz he gets what he gets" he story is always different. Hes full of it, id love to hang him :wub: , anyways sorry dechos.

lotusflower

hell to babashoppers... too lazy to work for own items, it feels so great with this shitz happens mouahahha viva la babashopping.tr

OrcTank

yay i love this forum :lol:

i didnt know todd lived in vancouver, i just picked first place that popped up. but how funny is that. when did beating him up come into topic?

i dunno todd with your history with OZ here and then other people saying shit(yea i kno about people saying shit) but whatever. im not taking sides. because i know history on both ends here. :unsure:

but as for showing the police this topic they might be knocking at your door too. and i dont think andrew will be arrested for anything mostly because u have put your # in your msn before....oh also you have shared debs # with people too. OOPs but have now openly admitted to stealing money...

leapingfish that warrior your speak of has a funny story to it. because after you came on the the password was changed and everything else lankan had to go through customer service to get it back. wierd that if he hacked you he would have to go get it through them. and then after that u were being a dickhead someone on 1 of your accounts said keep it they had paid for it i dont care, or something along those lines...well it later was hacked again by 1 of james friends(semperfidelis) and changed to human and now namechanged i think...i havent seen it for 8 months now...but eitherway lankan does not have a warrior. and i think it pretty low of all you that accused him of doing it for so long after i said who it was the second day it was hacked. shame shame shame. <_<

lol ssundevil im only pointing fingures at lankan because ironically one day he asked me how much money i had and i didnt tell them then hmm random dc... i think not pw changed and hmm i had to fight with the bastard to get the acct back and then i finally got the acct back and it was all gone ... so man i known u for a long time u may not remember me but lol i dont wanna start shit between u and me i just think lankan is a dick for that but to me its in the past its over and it kinda pissed me off that he was talken about gettin scammed.. i lost 1.7 bil that day

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=oz2ew1.png

Taken within the past week or so. the conversation also involved todd saying he'd pay oz back with andrews money, gg.
    Listening to todd in vent was pretty funny i must say. I miss the days of hearing todd say he was sueing k2 for 6000$ in damages and lost property, only to say that the next day Mahina gave him a WE because he reported an arrowshower hacker in CZ.
    I wish I had a WE for every arrowshower hacker I saw in cz...

I don't think there was a time in vent that he wasn't sueing anyone or tryin to get the law involved.

Todd you said 10 days to get Oz his money back, its been about 10 and as far as I know, Oz is still -200$

lol if he got a WE for reporting fuck me id have lvl 80 char with +21 and +5 jewels

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345