Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Everyone getting hacked?

This is a discussion on Everyone getting hacked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got a PM today with my ID and password and I never played any Private Servers!...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

I got a PM today with my ID and password and I never played any Private Servers!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    This seens like over reacting

Seriosly people get ha.ck everydays cuz some people got ha.ck at the same time doesnt mean som1 got into the database or something

Anyways if these guys that got ha.ck were in the same clan is safe to assume that passwords were share i mean HELLo same clan.....
    No we don't share passwords, just cause we are in the same clan means nothing.

We arn't talking about the USKO database, how about you actually read the thread before replying.

And also it can't have just been because of sharing password, why would my emails get hacked if it was just someone I shared the account with. Seriously makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I got a PM today with my ID and password and I never played any Private Servers!
    i got the same pm from a random person.. he pmed me with my id and password... this is starting to get more creepy lol

netarchy

I recently got hacked two days ago, Account's email was changed, password was changed, I filed a support ticket with all the information regarding to my own account and it was empty of Shell set +1/12 reverse, EE+7, and some unique accessories....

Sucks that I may have been a victim of this recent escapade.

gonna get to the point where g1 will block hotmail from making accounts
    happens in alot of forums and games

a friend of mine who used to play ko recently pmed me on msn, and asked me if i knew any username pw for other accounts. ive asked him what for and he said that he can unseal any items on any account just by having the username and pw.ofcourse i just laughed at him but inside, i knew that he was capable of doing such a thing. he used to make hacks for ko, hacks that some of you guys probably never heard of. you think koxp, arrow hack auto heal etc is crazy? this guy used to be able to minor for 5k hp in half a second,spam skills without cooldown,remember those np medals that you can exchange your nps for and turn em in at the chaotic generator? he used to edit those 50k medals to cost only 5k nps lol. so my point is, that just because an item is sealed,it doesnt mean that it cannot be unsealed without the seal code. theres always a back door to most security systems, and k2's security system? thats a joke. k2 doesnt care, if some of you guys remember that episode in cypher, a clan hacked a gm's account and spawned bosses for the clan everyday, k2 just gave up on that server because k2 couldnt stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    a friend of mine who used to play ko recently pmed me on msn, and asked me if i knew any username pw for other accounts. ive asked him what for and he said that he can unseal any items on any account just by having the username and pw.ofcourse i just laughed at him but inside, i knew that he was capable of doing such a thing. he used to make hacks for ko, hacks that some of you guys probably never heard of. you think koxp, arrow hack auto heal etc is crazy? this guy used to be able to minor for 5k hp in half a second,spam skills without cooldown,remember those np medals that you can exchange your nps for and turn em in at the chaotic generator? he used to edit those 50k medals to cost only 5k nps lol. so my point is, that just because an item is sealed,it doesnt mean that it cannot be unsealed without the seal code. theres always a back door to most security systems, and k2's security system? thats a joke. k2 doesnt care, if some of you guys remember that episode in cypher, a clan hacked a gm's account and spawned bosses for the clan everyday, k2 just gave up on that server because k2 couldnt stop them.

gogogo heaven

Cypher was so much fun lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    No we don't share passwords, just cause we are in the same clan means nothing.

We arn't talking about the USKO database, how about you actually read the thread before replying.

And also it can't have just been because of sharing password, why would my emails get hacked if it was just someone I shared the account with. Seriously makes no sense.
    I just pointed out that it waesnt like som1 got into the database

Jeez Christ cant share opinions w.o deuche bags getting all mad, no wonder u got fck up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12