Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Everyone have same problem ?

This is a discussion on Everyone have same problem ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Now just buy the MERCHANT SCROLL if you want to stay afk .. :P[/b] they will probably make a merchanting ...
Page: 4

Ultra_mage_Jano

Now just buy the MERCHANT SCROLL if you want to stay afk .. :P[/b]
    they will probably make a merchanting pus item that lasts forever so will ppl buy it (never tried the merchanting box item some ppl use so dont know if thats lasts for a while)
    [/b]
    they start doing that when they put the merchant cons. scrolls they are supose to last 1 hour so maybe this is it!
    buy them and you merchant for 1 hour dont buy them and merchant for a few minutes[/b]
    has neone tried the pus merchant to see if it also disbands[/b]
    U get 10 scrolls in a package which last 480 minutes each, so 8 hours.
    I merchanted with Spirit of Kaufmann (market concentration) and it also disbanded couple of times :angry:

zetazeta

i was gonna ask is this a new feature O___o

ReiRei

koxp merchant pls ^^[/b]
    sees visions of merchants sitting in CZ,, arrow showering as people try to buy their CS+9 for 1 coin.....

ArminVanBuuren

hey i got an idea...someone try this....while ur merching hold ur "A" key down so u start spinning in circles then ALT+Tab to another windo (msn, vent, ko4life ) then ur char should stay spinning in game....mabey that keeps it from thinking u are afk....just a thought![/b]
    Actually tried yesterday and didn't work...10-minute mechanting and off :huh:

wuuuu coming my 666th post h34r:

Apollus

any1 tried switchin off their pms and trades etc so everything is blocked because like ppl were saying by the sounds of it any activity within the merchant (except spinnin around) will disband u from the merchant so some1 pming u may cause u to disband ur merchant or some1 hittin the trade button on u lol

Apollus

###UPDATE###
    Just sent a pm to a gm about this they said they're fixing it o.o

Yeh sit n hope i guess, least they know about it though huh xD

sub

pms dont cause it to disband, i still get turks wanting to trade instead of buying...
    This may cause the prices to drop even more.

Lol i was just gonna make a topic good i looked down ^^ lol

stonepilot1421

lol they figured out my secret strategy of selling. i use 960 buff or w/e makes the big circle thing and i spam that skill, it draws attention and when ppl come over i hit cancel on the quit merchant mode. it actually made ppl buy my stuff but now it doesnt work <_<

not to worry.... koxp probably gona come up with a solution faster than k2 :/
    somebody tell k2 to sit tight and relax :/
    more job for em = more screw up :/

no solution yet ???

KiLlaP

lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234