Everyone laugh at klingan

This is a discussion on Everyone laugh at klingan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=102685...
Page: 1

susGe

whats so funny?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by susGe
    whats so funny?
    that hes telling spammers on ranking to come to ko4life to spam and to leave ranking alone

really its just a pathetic attempt at getting rid of the spammers since he cant ip ban like we can...they spam here theyll get ip banned continually...theyll give up and go back to ranking

wow ppl on ranking are so cool :wub: even their admins are supportting spamming of other sites.. shows how nicely run they are.. and also . . . do they have to get "permissssionnnnnn" from Ranking himself or smth? or is that their excuse for being incompitent with internet / board functions? :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If this thread turns into another KO4life V's Ranking post then we are no better than the people that flame us.

We can clearly see the mentality , they can't do so much with a free forum board like that also I think if the banned set ip ranges the forum would die :rollseyes: .

Originally posted by Majix
    wow ppl on ranking are so cool :wub: even their admins are supportting spamming of other sites.. shows how nicely run they are.. and also . . . do they have to get "permissssionnnnnn" from Ranking himself or smth? or is that their excuse for being incompitent with internet / board functions? :P

1) err sorry, i do not support it
    2) permission lol, nah, it's just a free hosted board thats why we cant ban proxies..

i dont even think anybody here even gives a shit about ranking

and look what a big deal they make about ko4life. hah.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

silly ranking admins trix are for kids

u can ban people by their ip's(and ip ranges)
    u can ban people by their email
    AND
    u can even ban people by their names

go learn how to use ur admin cp before u go whining about not being able to ban spammers

i'm disappointed because i know klingan well, but i guess he is trying his best to perform his duty as a moderator of ranking and keep his board clean... shame it involves passing the buck

He didn't and wouldn't get anywhere here, you guys should be grateful for the moderators you have here at KO4Life, and i'm not blowing my own trumpet here, that comment is aimed at the other guys who patrol this site

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    If this thread turns into another KO4life V's Ranking post then we are no better than the people that flame us. *

We can clearly see the mentality , they can't do so much with a free forum board like that also I think if the banned set ip ranges the forum would die *:rollseyes: .
    You left my flame apo party just to post here???!?!??! :angry:
    bastard

Banned

Default Re: Everyone laugh at klingan

itis, answer me this, who the fuck cares?

i didnt follow anything but anyways

Southern Takeover

Looks like ko4life is doing something good.. they can't keep our name out of their mouth.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Southern Takeover
    Looks like ko4life is doing something good.. they can't keep our name out of their mouth.
    That's a start, but we need them to deepthroat it.

lol ranking sucks shit why do ppl even bother going there. When one of their moderators is a known scammer why even bother. Kilingan dissapointed me... especially the way he treated devile.

I mean come on the website was created by the maker of kohack what can you expect, the website is full of 10 year old kids let them stay there and roll around in their pride... everyone knows xig sucks anyways. ^_^