Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Everyone is quiting EUKO and coming back USKO tell me why, im just wondering =D

This is a discussion on Everyone is quiting EUKO and coming back USKO tell me why, im just wondering =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since I saw in the EUKO marketplace many accounts are for sale, and in the interserver trade section some topic ...
Page: 1

Default Everyone is quiting EUKO and coming back USKO tell me why, im just wondering =D

Since I saw in the EUKO marketplace many accounts are for sale, and in the interserver trade section some topic about My EUKO for your CWEST. Explain me why don't you stay EUKO and come back to usko? Is ur USKO better or whats the reason?

Im just wondering guyss!

peace out!

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Prolly coz they noticed how they were happy at usko and didnt knew!
    Darken and LikeUhTanK like this.

euroko has no events or anything to do its just boring there why i left.

Probably because they want a shitload of retarded childish turkish kids to slay - with their english clan in a server like.. Diez?

Little archer Senior Member

euko has ED and everything now but there has been some major bug abusing lately (+10 wep defense i heard lol)

im sure ntt will always be better than k2, even if they both have their fair share of failures from time to time.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    euroko has no events or anything to do its just boring there why i left.
    hehe , dont say that like there is any events in usko.. all they think about is money they just doing once a year 1event ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Probably because they want a shitload of retarded childish turkish kids to slay - with their english clan in a server like.. Diez?
    Well , I said that this server will be full of turks that dont know even 1word in english and pming u like
    "geldin kardes colony nps okz?" or something like that and when you tell them "English please" or "English" and then they tell you "no , turkish"

Banned Senior Member

EUKO is almost completely filled up with turks, you will have hard time finding english speakers nowadays. On top of that there's the massive amount of bugs, cheats and whatnot that is totally rampant over there.
    Anyway, in my opinion, both USKO and EUKO really suck, but USKO is slightly better at the moment.

is csw or king working in euroko or still no?

Most probably people are quitting whole game fully, because both of those games USKO and EUKO are shit atm and I guess EUKO was like a "last chance - fresh start" to play KO for many people and now, when EUKO sucked up too --> people are quitting.
    USKO might be bit better than EUKO atm, but after those massive bugs gets fixed in EUKO it will be better.

For me EUKO is kind of last chance to play KO and now I'm considering quitting whole KO as well.
    I guess I'm not the only one though
    FL3r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    hehe , dont say that like there is any events in usko.. all they think about is money they just doing once a year 1event ^^

Well , I said that this server will be full of turks that dont know even 1word in english and pming u like
    "geldin kardes colony nps okz?" or something like that and when you tell them "English please" or "English" and then they tell you "no , turkish"
    lol whats the matter with turks??? i have plenty of friends that are turkish. dont be douches to them, its not like they have ever done anything to you that an "english" person wouldnt do. its pointed towards most of the people in this forum not just you cause you didnt really say anything that is shyttie. but its just retarded how we treat them so bad when they are cool as fuck. its not their fault that their main language isnt what ours is.

because no one wanted to listen when we all said the fun wouldnt last long.

And I was thinking about going to EUKO lol

usko sux, too much botters compare to euko. In euko at least there's still affordable economy.

Quote Originally Posted by niicK View Post
    lol whats the matter with turks??? i have plenty of friends that are turkish. dont be douches to them, its not like they have ever done anything to you that an "english" person wouldnt do. its pointed towards most of the people in this forum not just you cause you didnt really say anything that is shyttie. but its just retarded how we treat them so bad when they are cool as fuck. its not their fault that their main language isnt what ours is.
    It's true, I've had plenty of good experiences with turkish players, and plenty of bad experiences with them. On the other hand I have had really bad experiences with non-turks, and really good ones with non-turks. The USKO population is dominated by turks, numbers wise, so ofc they are going to have more idiots representing them. When the majority of the population is from one country, then the majority of scammers/hackers are going to be from that country too. USKO isn't that bad. I tried EUKO and hated it, they had +9's so much faster than any USKO server, no sheriff system, and what was worst was that they didn't even start off coin/xp events early to generate pot money on the server, so it was really hard to xp a warrior, since they go through mp like water.

as long as the pk is really active alot of people will stay

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast