Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Everyone is quiting EUKO and coming back USKO tell me why, im just wondering =D

This is a discussion on Everyone is quiting EUKO and coming back USKO tell me why, im just wondering =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lvzbel And I was thinking about going to EUKO lol +1 LOL, was thinking of buying an ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lvzbel View Post
    And I was thinking about going to EUKO lol
    +1 LOL, was thinking of buying an account + items!

If I quit EUKO, I'd be quitting KO altogether. USKO is no better.
    Rougean likes this.

EUKO :

UP's
    1. Eslant Dungeon - working
    2. Forgotten tample - working
    3. Very active pk ( atleast in Europa server )
    4. Pretty good market, all the top items are affordable if you dont babashop
    5. Every high upgrade +7 and above is shown in chat
    6. Every unique weapon or jewel that drops is shown in chat
    7. Low amount of hackers in the pk zones
    8. Bi Frost monsters in bowl wich you can farm
    9. Still active exp partys in every part of the game ( exept moradon )
    10. Chaos Event - working ( some speed wallhackers in those ones but still not so much )
    11. Border war Event - working ( as i last heard from low lvl people hackers own this one )
    12. Pretty good costumer service ( light years ahead from what USKO offers )
    13. Pretty much every day there is a GM online that can answer your questions ( if you know how to ask them ofc )
    14. Jewels fail alot when upgraded +1 or higher ( i put this as advantage some may dissagree but oh well... )

Down's
    1. PK is turned into "Mage owns all" but if you play smart you can get more than you lose.
    2. Mining bots
    3. Bots at Moradon, Eslant, Luferson, Colony zone taking moust of the farming spots.
    4. Resistanses does NOT work in EUKO, Mage hits same dmg no matter your resistance.
    5. Some priest play with TBL edit alowing them to debuff you with all skills allmoust instantly
    6. High class items and unique weapons / jewels are binded to you ( you cant trade them ones you equipt ) some say this is keeping the market ant easy but for classes like priests and mages its a real pain.
    7. Lately there is the problem that koexp mages are killing all the Bi Frost mobs in bowl and are making crazy money every day.
    8. Weapon Defances ware introdused by mistake in the drop tables, alot of people farmed those, and now the drop is disabled but the items are still ingame
    9. Candy staff +26 ( 155 ap ) and Candy Bow +26 ( 162 ap ) ware droping for few days, and now the drop is disabled but the items are still ingame for those who got them
    10. People are using a bug wich allow them to upgrade as many items as they want instantly ( like 10 items in 1 sek ) and if its ment to sucseed they all pass and the other way around.
    11. Mages do more dmg to mobs compared to any other class. ( for example 2 mages can steal a boss to 3-4 warriors ) While average warrior lvl 80 hits TK for example for ~750 , the mage hits it ~900 not to mention the dot dmg.
    12. Skills are way hard to open, the materials are insane expensive and by the looks of it they are going higher and higher no matter the resent boss event.
    13. Undying skill for priest NOT working, 1500 buff skills is actualy 2000, the actual 2000 buff fails alot.
    14. Shock stun is NOT working

thats what i can think of, maybe i forgot something. Some players dont want to play with those "Down's" so they leave.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by niicK View Post
    lol whats the matter with turks??? i have plenty of friends that are turkish. dont be douches to them, its not like they have ever done anything to you that an "english" person wouldnt do. its pointed towards most of the people in this forum not just you cause you didnt really say anything that is shyttie. but its just retarded how we treat them so bad when they are cool as fuck. its not their fault that their main language isnt what ours is.
    I got nothing against turks , I just saying that its pissing off that they pming you and just speak turkish without asking from where are you or what language you speak and if you tell them
    to speak english or something like that , they willl tell you something like "turkish!" .......

yeach euko is just new they need time for fix al the buggs
    and open the event

Euko is better than usko support

Nice propaganda in thread name
    Nobody with sane mind would join USKO if wont have good geared character already.
    The thruth is many ppl just quit for good or join private servers or quit for few months and hope for a change on EUKO which of course wont happen.

My char in EUKO have armor quest and jewels quest ( i waiting for coming krowaz ) , and make a lot nps ( donate in my clan 350k and have in my char 50k ) , and all day have nice pk . EUKO is a lot fun , have active pk all time , have some bug , but no like USKO . In EUKO the Gms working for fix all , I recommend to those who want an active and fun server , not think to much and join EUKO ( Server europa ) .Is true that there are Turks in the server .but many people also speak English, people speak Spanish, and is not true that you get many pms Turks . The truth is that here you do not need great gear , just a clan that fits what you like , And you can spend all day doing pk .EDs there, and soon comes csw and kings.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 02-24-2012 at 02:25 PM.

euko still has a lot of problem i think

euroko has even more problems than usko as of right now and still doesn't have everything even close to working, but i think in the long run euroko will be better but talking a long time down the road.

years ago in a different galactic.... Usko had good working support..... they even answered ur questions and helped with problems. greed of owners changed it. euko will be the same. so no matter where u r, u r in a big money grabbing sh1t. so love it or hate it

Dont think EUKO have more problema than USKO , EUKO have some problems but USKO has more koxpers,more cheaters, worse customer support, much item dupe, more corrupt GMs, and less activity .
    I play on both server, and that EUKO, is superior to USKO. I can assure that in the long run EUKO is a much better option.

Ive been playing euko for a few weeks now and im certainly liking it, there are many bad things about it but also many good things.

The main reason to stay euko is cause its ACTIVE, I played cwest all my ko career and ive never even seen it once as active as euko is everyday.
    Downside of it all is of course the turks, I for one can't stand people that refuse to speak english in global online games. Of course there are turks who speak fluent / decent english aswell but they are harder to find.

All u really need on euko is a nice english speaking clan and u can have loads of fun. Its atleast what im having right now

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    EUKO :

UP's
    1. Eslant Dungeon - working
    2. Forgotten tample - working
    3. Very active pk ( atleast in Europa server )
    4. Pretty good market, all the top items are affordable if you dont babashop
    5. Every high upgrade +7 and above is shown in chat
    6. Every unique weapon or jewel that drops is shown in chat
    7. Low amount of hackers in the pk zones
    8. Bi Frost monsters in bowl wich you can farm
    9. Still active exp partys in every part of the game ( exept moradon )
    10. Chaos Event - working ( some speed wallhackers in those ones but still not so much )
    11. Border war Event - working ( as i last heard from low lvl people hackers own this one )
    12. Pretty good costumer service ( light years ahead from what USKO offers )
    13. Pretty much every day there is a GM online that can answer your questions ( if you know how to ask them ofc )
    14. Jewels fail alot when upgraded +1 or higher ( i put this as advantage some may dissagree but oh well... )

Down's
    1. PK is turned into "Mage owns all" but if you play smart you can get more than you lose.
    2. Mining bots
    3. Bots at Moradon, Eslant, Luferson, Colony zone taking moust of the farming spots.
    4. Resistanses does NOT work in EUKO, Mage hits same dmg no matter your resistance.
    5. Some priest play with TBL edit alowing them to debuff you with all skills allmoust instantly
    6. High class items and unique weapons / jewels are binded to you ( you cant trade them ones you equipt ) some say this is keeping the market ant easy but for classes like priests and mages its a real pain.
    7. Lately there is the problem that koexp mages are killing all the Bi Frost mobs in bowl and are making crazy money every day.
    8. Weapon Defances ware introdused by mistake in the drop tables, alot of people farmed those, and now the drop is disabled but the items are still ingame
    9. Candy staff +26 ( 155 ap ) and Candy Bow +26 ( 162 ap ) ware droping for few days, and now the drop is disabled but the items are still ingame for those who got them
    10. People are using a bug wich allow them to upgrade as many items as they want instantly ( like 10 items in 1 sek ) and if its ment to sucseed they all pass and the other way around.
    11. Mages do more dmg to mobs compared to any other class. ( for example 2 mages can steal a boss to 3-4 warriors ) While average warrior lvl 80 hits TK for example for ~750 , the mage hits it ~900 not to mention the dot dmg.
    12. Skills are way hard to open, the materials are insane expensive and by the looks of it they are going higher and higher no matter the resent boss event.
    13. Undying skill for priest NOT working, 1500 buff skills is actualy 2000, the actual 2000 buff fails alot.
    14. Shock stun is NOT working

thats what i can think of, maybe i forgot something. Some players dont want to play with those "Down's" so they leave.
    SO EUKO=Don't go 70+ and you will be happy

I'm on Ares, guarantee it is more populated than any server on EUKO, day or night, with more English speakers in the more well known clans. In all honest, if anyone else on Ares can refute this, I have not seen any mage KOXper's in cz for about 3 weeks now (i miss their easy np if u know how to kill them).

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    SO EUKO=Don't go 70+ and you will be happy
    I didn't take that away from what he said at all. In fact, last i checked, ardream/rlb didn't even exist on EUKO.. so why would you NOT go 70+?

I'm on Ares, guarantee it is more populated than any server on EUKO, day or night...
    I highly doubt that. Unless i misinterpreted what you said, Europa/ Rosetta were much more populated than Ares (eslant had 2 or 3 layers...), but i haven't played EUKO in 2-3 months so maybe the populations have dropped off.

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    I didn't take that away from what he said at all. In fact, last i checked, ardream/rlb didn't even exist on EUKO.. so why would you NOT go 70+?

I highly doubt that. Unless i misinterpreted what you said, Europa/ Rosetta were much more populated than Ares (eslant had 2 or 3 layers...), but i haven't played EUKO in 2-3 months so maybe the populations have dropped off.
    except last problems on ares we have time that even on a2 its hard to log in. in fact ares is one of the oldest servers so not many ppl exp or play (except events, boss hunting) in esland. yes euko can have its time in esland, but with time when population grow to 80+ who will go there for exp????. and u said u didnt paly for some time.... so why did u answered if u dont know actual stats??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast