Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes

Everyone is quiting EUKO and coming back USKO tell me why, im just wondering =D

This is a discussion on Everyone is quiting EUKO and coming back USKO tell me why, im just wondering =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Stalker4Life ppl has been telling me u lose 1% exp if u kill deva, but then if ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    ppl has been telling me u lose 1% exp if u kill deva, but then if u don't kill deva and win by kills do u lose exp? I don't know, but today another friend told me u only lose 0,5% so I don't know what to believe anymore.
    Yes you lose exp even if you win only with kills and you lose exp if you kill deva as well.
    Both times 1% if you are non premium user and if you have premium you lose something like 0.7% I guess?

Little archer Senior Member

euko was fine.

both ko's have flaws. i bet usko was kinda buggy back when it was officially released.

4-5 months later most events are working and the pk i hear is still better than any usko server (except ares i guess, then again GL at ares without +9s at least)

ntt is better than g1, not by a long shot but still, nothing can or will be worse than k2 / g1.

looking past the bugs and patch failures (like we've been doing for some years now), both are decent games with pros and cons, though i still believe that euko is a little better.

Little archer Senior Member

you gotta post it in every thread? man, you've got issues.

for all i know, 90% of these forums doesnt care about hackers as long as they dont interfere in cz (they dont) so just let them be, they need those jobs br0

Isnt that screenshot from usko though?

Quote Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
    Isnt that screenshot from usko though?
    U are right lol
    I focused on screenies tho. When i played euko it was similiar except less in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

for all i know, 90% of these forums doesnt care about hackers as long as they dont interfere in cz (they dont) so just let them be, they need those jobs br0
    So same as me. I posted it because i found it funny tho i should delete if from this thread which i will do right now.

euko will always be better than USKO, their protection is much more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by skzhe4v3n View Post
    lol
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    lol
    10chars
    x2 looooool

Quote Originally Posted by skzhe4v3n View Post
    True story

Quote Originally Posted by bard View Post
    except last problems on ares we have time that even on a2 its hard to log in. in fact ares is one of the oldest servers so not many ppl exp or play (except events, boss hunting) in esland. yes euko can have its time in esland, but with time when population grow to 80+ who will go there for exp????. and u said u didnt paly for some time.... so why did u answered if u dont know actual stats??
    again i say, i highly doubt that. every time i check ares2 lately, its around 800 people short of being "full". europa on the other hand, actually did have the 2nd server full for quite a big part of the day

There are times when u have 150+ people just in hum side in cz, orc are around that to ares go near it?

Banned

well euko europe has a nice population indeed... but allot of turkish morons who can't speak english.. and euko is pretty fked up since they don't ban k0xpers lol...

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    again i say, i highly doubt that. every time i check ares2 lately, its around 800 people short of being "full". europa on the other hand, actually did have the 2nd server full for quite a big part of the day
    with that kind of number for each side, for ares its just a mass mage party vs mage party. it wont be long till mages will dominate the server especially when the krowaz/kaul's and cursed weapons will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    with that kind of number for each side, for ares its just a mass mage party vs mage party. it wont be long till mages will dominate the server especially when the krowaz/kaul's and cursed weapons will appear.
    That is alredy going in every week new mage party enter cz, problem with this game is there is no1 balancing it ever

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234