Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For everyone who is "done" with KO

This is a discussion on For everyone who is "done" with KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss For the most part, this is rl You have some issues to deal with....
Page: 2

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    For the most part, this is rl
    You have some issues to deal with.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Lawless
    Im going to *start a topic about every bowel movement, then another about the quality of the intestinal sculpture, followed up by one about how pointless the first two were and that i shouldnt have done that.

Everyone has their lil reason for what and when they post...get over that too
    Make sure to include something about KO in the post so its pertinent please, lol.

Lawless

"Hey!!!! that one looked like a Orc"

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

you know, you dont have to read all "BB i quit" topics..... ppl post em so their online friends know that they are leaving game, for good or not, say bye to friends, thank ppl and give it a end. If you dont care, dont read. Everyone deserves tehir 10 mins of fame.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

most people post here so that people know theyre account has been given away/sold etc so people know its a new person and not the person we all know...prevents scams etc

Cava

Originally posted by Dro
    you know, you dont have to read all "BB i quit" topics..... ppl post em so their online friends know that they are leaving game, for good or not, say bye to friends, thank ppl and give it a end. If you dont care, dont read. Everyone deserves tehir 10 mins of fame.
    but its a distraction, especialy in cases like ppl who say quit and then come back in 2 days. what a facade. and (i don't want to quote names) there're even few who go like "oh man friends don't do this, please let me quit"! sorry this isn't broadway this is a forum for ko players and addicts. if you wanna quit just do it and get on with life.

now if you'd excuse me.

Dro

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    but its a distraction, especialy in cases like ppl who say quit and then come back in 2 days. what a facade. and (i don't want to quote names) there're even few who go like "oh man friends don't do this, please let me quit"! sorry this isn't broadway this is a forum for ko players and addicts. if you wanna quit just do it and get on with life.

now if you'd excuse me.[/b]
    well, those are few cases of attention whores. In that case dont read :wacko:

BDragieta

So.... Instead of "Done With KO Topics." we have "Dont post Done with KO Topics?"

Hmmm h43r:

Anyways people who say bye jsut wanna sau good bye to friends, + what camaz0tz said. You dont have to read every1, just ones that might be friend of urs, people u respect etc.

Cava

Originally posted by Dro
    well, those are few cases of attention whores. In that case dont read *:wacko:
    like i said, its a distraction.

seeing it makes me feel all angsty and i just wanna punch someone in the face and lift them off the ground and throw them off to a nearby garbage dump. :angry: :angry: :angry:

j/k :P

BDragieta

<!--QuoteBegin-Dro

seeing it makes me feel all angsty and i just wanna punch someone in the face and lift them off the ground and throw them off to a nearby garbage dump. :angry: :angry: :angry: [/b]
    So its like when u get arrow shower hacked in cz?

:angry:

Cava

Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

seeing it makes me feel all angsty and i just wanna punch someone in the face and lift them off the ground and throw them off to a nearby garbage dump. :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry:[/b]
    actually when i got arrow shower hacked in cz i'm like wtf :blink: then my mind goes blank for 1-2mins n then i'm like what happened :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Dro

Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

:angry:[/b]
    actually when i got arrow shower hacked in cz i'm like wtf :blink: then my mind goes blank for 1-2mins n then i'm like what happened :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:[/b][/quote]

stay

away

from

drugs

B)

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)
    Originally posted by BDragieta
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

:angry:
    actually when i got arrow shower hacked in cz i'm like wtf :blink: then my mind goes blank for 1-2mins n then i'm like what happened :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:[/b]

stay

away

from

drugs

B)[/b][/quote]

i tell u the same h43r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12