Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

about UnDeF3aTed maybe i caught you

This is a discussion on about UnDeF3aTed maybe i caught you within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before for who dont know me im italian (maybe the only one in ko4life) so sry for my bad english ...
Page: 1

Thiefnemo

Before for who dont know me im italian (maybe the only one in ko4life) so sry for my bad english is hard for me explain to you..
    Im a new assasin player, i started time ago on manes where i have a lvl 65 rouge so as a noob i like watch rouge's video coz they teach me a lot my first teacher is ofc 0000000 the best for me. Some week ago there was a post from UnDeF3aTeD about his video. I saw it much times for try to get his secret he have very good minor combo... Well guys watch his video watch last seconds when he is vs Die4Honor, he keep do combo on Die4Honor without minor coz Die4honor dont attack he more well watch his attack window (where u can see damage) he keep do hard combo, he cancel the skill time without press R. U know that when u press R on a target game say beginning or stop attack so how can he do fast combo without use R for cancel the skill time? ok there are some kind of combo i can do S-R or W-R or R-R well but i always need press R why he not?
    If u see the others vs in his video u will never see in attack window beginning or stop attack (only when he start).
    So i think he use some kind of cheat for spam rr like hell but i dunno.
    See then others video like 0000000 part 1 and 2 he press R and u can see this in attack window.
    This only a my opinion sry if im wrong...

COMMENTS PLS :lol:

Thx guys

can you do me a favor and link the video?

DragonFire

Sorry I kinda found it hard to read, but do you think he is cheating? is that what you getting at? and yes, please link the video

Thiefnemo

i havent the link sry mate i have this video on my pc maybe the link on ko4life is deleted.. if someone have it or the link rapidshare megaupload pls post here. Thx

Sustain

He uses E combo u retarded Bitch.

Dread

its called ac tools ...

hitmachine the warrior on beramus used it ... alot of people still use it but with the new patch it is alot harder to work and lags you like a bitch...

by the way your not the only italian

its called ac tools ...
    hitmachine the warrior on beramus used it ... alot of people still use it but with the new patch it is alot harder to work and lags you like a bitch...
    by the way your not the only italian [/b]
    use of ac tools is illegal... not as though that was the worst thing hitmachine used to do

Appearently u have somethin to learn, I havent watched the video, but I know what u are talkin about. When u hold down W key, and then press R one time u dun need to press R anymore as long u hold down the W key, the disadvantage of this combo is u cant control the R time, so the game itself will just do R hits in normal interval. If u prefer to press R manually u can decide when ur char make the R hits, however the interval is still the same, u will still do the same amount R hits no matter which method, just taste and habits. Some rogues might find this easier, coz all u need to do is hold down W > press R 1 time > press 1 2 3 4 5 6 with correct interval, and use right hand to spam 2 buttons..

Thiefnemo

He uses E combo u retarded Bitch.[/b]
    If is really so well sry UnDy, anyway Sustain no need flame me i alredy said sry if im wrong.. dont waste time for answer to a retarded..

Sustain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQnbWVMTO08 Thats the link

He presses r or clicks 2 time the enemy then he goes e skill e skill.

Dread

use of ac tools is illegal... not as though that was the worst thing hitmachine used to do [/b]

yah i know .. lol .. i used to be in vent with roy and i was in his clan and yah ... but i was just explaining ....

and i know ac tools is illegal .. lol ... buts it undetecable

just cause its undetectable doesn't mean it shud be used -.- and I use Skill W S combo o.o it works great for me at first hit i make sure to keep R Open and hitting though so it really goes R Skill W S and no more R afterward which is pretty much what Captain explained to u

Appearently u have somethin to learn, I havent watched the video, but I know what u are talkin about. When u hold down W key, and then press R one time u dun need to press R anymore as long u hold down the W key, the disadvantage of this combo is u cant control the R time, so the game itself will just do R hits in normal interval. If u prefer to press R manually u can decide when ur char make the R hits, however the interval is still the same, u will still do the same amount R hits no matter which method, just taste and habits. Some rogues might find this easier, coz all u need to do is hold down W > press R 1 time > press 1 2 3 4 5 6 with correct interval, and use right hand to spam 2 buttons.. [/b]
    I agree with what you said captain but wouldn't this slow down the combo?

If it does then how can the number of r hits remain the same?
    Wouldn't they be hitting slower and so if u consider 15 secs of attacking the number of r hits at normal interval will be less than when u spam w+rr skill

Just wondering...

Coz then if i am using a warrior in a 1v1 and i just press w+r at the start then start spamming howling sword and pots... isnt that the non existence of a combo since the animation isnt really cancelled...

Dread

just cause its undetectable doesn't mean it shud be used -.- and I use Skill W S combo o.o it works great for me at first hit i make sure to keep R Open and hitting though so it really goes R Skill W S and no more R afterward which is pretty much what Captain explained to u [/b]
    i dont use it ... im just saying i know many many many people who used it on xigenon and beramus before ROFD came out, but now with ROFD patch out you really have to know what your doing and know how to setup files and replace files and yah ... basically if you dont know what your doing you cant use it ... which is why you dont really see it anymore in KO

Sustain

I agree with what you said captain but wouldn't this slow down the combo?

If it does then how can the number of r hits remain the same?
    Wouldn't they be hitting slower and so if u consider 15 secs of attacking the number of r hits at normal interval will be less than when u spam w+rr skill

Just wondering...

Coz then if i am using a warrior in a 1v1 and i just press w+r at the start then start spamming howling sword and pots... isnt that the non existence of a combo since the animation isnt really cancelled...[/b]
    Actually S W and E cancels.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast