Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Everything is gone...

This is a discussion on Everything is gone... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +2 :wub:[/b] +3 h34r: And K2's number : 015/541-464-139 :unsure:...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

+2 :wub:[/b]
    +3 h34r:

And K2's number : 015/541-464-139 :unsure:

manbearpig

hm if i understand this right , ur items ended up probably in ur original account wich is ur friends account now , so he is probably lying to not give ur stuff back , but then again u should have his stuff unless his account was naked all the time[/b]
    Nah hes my real life friend and I know his password. I logged on and checked its not there.

manbearpig

+3 h34r:

And K2's number : 015/541-464-139 :unsure:[/b]
    Number didnt work

DragonFire

that means u win ko, congrats![/b]

Dammit, I tried so hard to win that h34r:

TheChupster

gay?[/b]
    No! I&#39;m a guy. :huh: Wait you mean you are a guy also? :blink: Damn you man, you lead me on and now you tell me this? That&#39;s it, back to the psychiatrist I go. <_<

Sup3rSlick2

How&#39;s logos Grobs?

manbearpig

"I am sorry to hear that you have lost items. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the items in question and due to our Terms of Service we are unable to restore items. Please be aware that further requests for lost items will merit a similar response. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your understanding. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support "

Good bye knight online

Heim4teil

u dindt get mds+6 and shell+3? =()

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12