Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

for evry1 that whine about many turks in game

This is a discussion on for evry1 that whine about many turks in game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first i want to say sry for my english... coz i know its bad u know there were much more ...
Page: 1

first i want to say sry for my english... coz i know its bad
    u know there were much more english players back in old times
    but who is teh one who did it like its n ow? you! all of you
    ofc many ppl left and not playing anymore... but there are many many more ppl who have sharers...i guess there r about 20000english characters... but 5000 of them have their sharer and 5000 of them have 2sharers... so it could be like 45000 and there could be many more english ppl to talk with... think about that... we should stop sharing accs and start playing again... would be fun... ofc if u want to be TOP u have to be highest lvl and shit which u cannot get without sharer. but back in old times u could be best coz u had clan with 50+ppl online so u could pwn so much... now there r about 8 ppl online and u have to solo all the time... thats why u need higher lvl and better items... i dont want to be flamed, why would i? i didnt flamed any1. I just think those who r like "old times pwned so much" should stop sharing and start playing alone
    again sry for my terrible english i am just 16years old kid

if u want to say i am looking for some1 to share with in my sig first read my second post.... i explained why

calm down dude is just a game.

I like your sign.

lol in your sig you put : LOOKING FOR A SHARER - hilarious

yea this sig is ironic...
    but i am looking for one just because i am waiting for new server... many friends going there so theres no point of starting my own character now...
    calm down dude is just a game.[/b]
    i am not angry or smthink i just thing there was more fun back when evry1 was playing his own char

Hostibus

yea we`ve sharers ( a players ) turks are sharing CAFES so hmm ... i can have either 2ppl on acc or 2 cafes full of 13-15years old no skills - im voting for 2ppl

i didnt say turks have no sharers... i just said i think there would be much more english speaking ppl in game if we havent had sharers

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

He didn't sound angry to me, so no need to tell him to calm down.

He's made a valid point though. People sharing accounts do make for less English speaking people in-game. I guess for those who don't have a job or who don't have any spare money for premium, then sharing with a friend who does buy premium is an obvious advantage.

At least with a 3rd server people in Europe had a small chance to login during the day/evening without premium. At the moment, your suggestion for "don't share, level your own char" would only work for players in the US where they get several hours where non-prem can easily log in.

And the reason why non-prem can't login during the day or evening in Europe... too many turks...

Catch 22

Banned

lol good one
    delete your sig if u want that people will answer your topic

He didn't sound angry to me, so no need to tell him to calm down.

He's made a valid point though. People sharing accounts do make for less English speaking people in-game. I guess for those who don't have a job or who don't have any spare money for premium, then sharing with a friend who does buy premium is an obvious advantage.

At least with a 3rd server people in Europe had a small chance to login during the day/evening without premium. At the moment, your suggestion for "don't share, level your own char" would only work for players in the US where they get several hours where non-prem can easily log in.

And the reason why non-prem can't login during the day or evening in Europe... too many turks...

Catch 22 [/b]
    yea i forget about premium shit i am wrong now i know... because its rly hard for some1 to buy premmy... (not sarcasm)
    hmm u r right i have nothing to say

RiseAgainst_

hahaha so funny.. the sig and the post... xd love it

Its true what he says though

Banned

Actually its true.... This is good in ko who has time to nolife and money to babashop items... I felt that in akara and that's really annoying because regular players who dont have share and money to buy gb-s are kinda fucked up :P

ArminVanBuuren

i didnt say turks have no sharers... i just said i think there would be much more english speaking ppl in game if we havent had sharers[/b]
    You also have to remember that most of english players retired because of not having time to dedicate to a game...I cannot login myself for days and days mostly...and being one of the games that asks you for more time dedicated to lvling, you should try to understand why people has so many sharers...turks don't do that as much as us, because they mostly spend the whole day in the cyber...most averagle players have around 1 hour a day if lucky...besides, most have retired because they don't want to deal to the corrupt K2 system, so there's no one among them to blame about...someday we all members of ko4life will be retired too and some others will ask the same questions as you do now...

I'd say just enjoy as much as you can while you still can -_-

I laughed after reading this :lol: , maybe take in consideration how many % of koplayers are turkish and how many are english.
    Let's just say there's
    15 TR players for every englishspeaking player,
    each englishspeaking has 1 or 2 sharers, every turk has 5, multiply all that by 1000 and you got an idea of the occupation @ ko.
    In theory xD

Then we could also comment about the overall percentage of skilled players because those numbers are completely different :P

Banned

new flash this isnt old ko and never will be ... people wont stop sharing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast