Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ewanto belong to... scammer

This is a discussion on ewanto belong to... scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sold ewanto account to Lancelot (on k4l.com) / MSN: [email protected] ... and some gbs, then when i went to ...
Page: 1

Mario

Angry

I sold ewanto account to Lancelot (on k4l.com) / MSN: [email protected]... and some gbs, then when i went to sleep, he did charge back... Paypal sent him money w/o askin me for profes - fuck them - lost 600 USD overall... Yes i was stupid to sell acc to some1 who have 0 posts, but i belived veryfied PP user wont scamm me... anyway im not whining here, i made this post to warn you guys, and i hope u wont add him to any clan or w/e -_-

Terrorblade

Sad to hear that

At least u have a sin yet and can pwn my ass

Banned

u still got email address regist in the account ? o.0

TheOneAndOnly

=/ wanted to buy that priest to

how stupid can ppl get? whats the big deal about TRANSFERING THE MONEY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INSTANTLY AFTER RECIVING THE PAYMENT?!?!??!?! always worked for me, even if the so called buyer does charge back b4 money arrive in your bank account, u will still recive the money within a few days. PP account just goes negative, and you may happily make a new one!

RiseAgainst_

Seriously how the fuck can ppl be so tard to get scammed? u just say "When I HAVE THE MONEY IN MY HANDS I Will GIVE U everything" in a nice way ofc... but thats how it is.. zzz

Sabao

Honestly mario didnt ask your opinion, like he said, "im not whining here" which means HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID.
    I love when ppl like last two guys call stupid and retards to the others but i bet, one day or another they will end up getting owned -_-.

riseagainst ur sig is fucking homo i hope u die :<

i killed ewanto in cz for u hes nub xD. if ur gonna sell something for 600 usd dont sell to some1 with 1 post.... and next do like nesma and riseagainst said get the money first and then give the items/char. sry for ur loss :/

Mario

next time dont make a deal at 5 am, after party, when u r drunk as hell! more fit to this story... i didnt came here for cry, looks like i need to bold important part on my topic for some of you ? Don&#39;t need to call me retard, im smart enought to notice that...

Banned

yea the people with 0-5 posts..thats a no no ...people u dont know..is somtimes a no no ....turks NO! ..well i hope my hints helped u out lol not really but yea ... i hope this mess gets fixed ...bb and good luck

KaChing

:lol: why turks no? a q

Banned

take a guess

KaChing

im a turk i scammed no1 loser NO to 250 or less posts and to 15k + members and 07 members xD
    i just hate it when ppl talk like that -_-

sucks mario you didnt deserve that <_<

Banned

im a turk i scammed no1 loser NO to 250 or less posts and to 15k + members and 07 members xD ------------------.................................................. ........ totally not kool! lol i just dont spam forums ..and i just figure how to make a sig...lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast