Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"exclusive zones and skills"

This is a discussion on "exclusive zones and skills" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope that it cause if ppl get extra skills for prem that would suk[/b] why would that suck for ...
Page: 2

sirkill

i hope that it cause if ppl get extra skills for prem that would suk[/b]
    why would that suck for the people who buy platnium to get extra skills compared to the people who play for free?

hellsgarem closed? i dont see button in pus...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Exclusive Zones: PvP Event(Once in a month, Premium only)
    Exclusive Skills: Pet Skill(Premium Only)[/b]
    Even if this was true, and this is what they meant, i've played KO since the begining of Dies, and that 'exclusive' shit has been there since day one. So, even if this is what they meant, it still took them 3/4 years to introduce it.

I find it quite funny actually =]

Banned

Like 10 million of guys play this game all days on week, if they make it they going to win more 50% of the money

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Even if this was true, and this is what they meant, i've played KO since the begining of Dies, and that 'exclusive' shit has been there since day one. So, even if this is what they meant, it still took them 3/4 years to introduce it.

I find it quite funny actually =][/b]
    people make me laugh, i am a programmer my self and used to be one for counter strike source...
    the problem with this game and this issue yiou are all discussing is this...
    this game has ben passed around by diffrent companies with diffrent programmers that get a source that is unfinished ...
    and they do not know the intentions of the unfinished parts....from previous programmers...
    then from one company to the next..such as k2 mgames . etc....
    alot was unfinished....
    lets just hope the new update for lvl 83 and events will be finished,,, because moradon was not do to the fact the korean version has much more and also colony zone with is called colony zone and ronark witch still makes 0 sence...
    and now u know...
    -BuDDaH

ooo

i think u already got the "exclusive" zone when u can login the game compare to the non-premmy having to spam the connect button and not get in that "exclusive" zone? as for skills, im sure u can figure that one out.

Just be happy that they havnt made special premium zones?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Just be happy that they havnt made special premium zones?[/b]
    they probably will for lvl 60 + chars ...the pvp event is a zone and diffrent server and premium only,, i wounder if that counts new accounts with 3 days premium free ';-]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12