Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Minor Heal Combo... help

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Combo... help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, I try to do the minor heal combo... but the game or some setting is not allowing me to ...
Page: 1

iwanowski

Default Minor Heal Combo... help

ok, I try to do the minor heal combo... but the game or some setting is not allowing me to combo and minor heal and same time, it's either me combo'ing or me minor healing... anyone know how I can make it allow me to do both combo and minor heal at same time?

noobish question I know

Banned

There is no game setting

You combo, and just press minor heal whilest comboing and it will heal you.

cccch

except you dont bug abuse like this guy does... you need to click the key, not put it on right click.

Banned

Originally posted by cccch
    except you dont bug abuse like this guy does... you need to click the key, not put it on right click.
    wow your anyoing
    i'll 1v1 you w/o right clicking it on ares if you want, like i give a shit if I lose

Shylah

Originally posted by cccch
    I thought that u needed to press CTRL along with right click to bug abuse this, not just right clicking. :huh:

Banned

Originally posted by Shylah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shylah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch
    I thought that u needed to press CTRL along with right click to bug abuse this, not just right clicking. :huh:[/b]
    I dont call it abusing, because its not a bug.

But you right click minor heal and hold control to double the effect of 1 mouse click.

cccch

<!--QuoteBegin-cccch
    I thought that u needed to press CTRL along with right click to bug abuse this, not just right clicking. :huh:[/b]
    sounds like you missed out on the heated argument in which sinfiery tried to tell us that it was not bug abuse, but in reality a feature of the game... lol

Banned

Originally posted by cccch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cccch)</div>
    Originally posted by Shylah@
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch

I thought that u needed to press CTRL along with right click to bug abuse this, not just right clicking. :huh:
    sounds like you missed out on the heated argument in which sinfiery tried to tell us that it was not bug abuse, but in reality a feature of the game... lol[/b]
    w/e im a full noob who cant even combo kk
    ill be on like 5 min more, if you want to 1v1 a noob like me w/o your so called "BUG", im game, w/e...if not, I've got homework to do, god i hate this game.

oký

<!--QuoteBegin-cccch
    its so necessary explain how to do it? -_-, and dont give me an excuse " oh, everybody know how to do it :P "

Shylah

Originally posted by SinFiery
    But you right click minor heal and hold control to double the effect of 1 mouse click.
    OK...I would call this abusing (not precisely a bug, but abusing) since u can double the speed of minor heal u get an unfair advantage (even if u burn all ur mana doing this).

nkcorey, I use right click on minor heal, but just the normal one since I need my mana to combo, light feet, cure and swift my party...yes, I lost the arguing with siefiery, but if u were refering to those posts before mine, then that's not an argument (without any offense...but argument is the one between 0000000 and Futility).

:rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by oký+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oký)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch

its so necessary explain how to do it? -_-, and dont give me an excuse " oh, everybody know how to do it :P "[/b]
    What's wrong with telling people how to do it?

It's not a bug, K2 didnt say it was a bug, so it aint a bug.
    kk?

Shylah

Originally posted by oký+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oký)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch

its so necessary explain how to do it? -_-, and dont give me an excuse " oh, everybody know how to do it :P "[/b]
    Actually, if u knew about this new forum then u were at ko ranking forum, so u might know about all this.

Anyway, if they know how to do it, then is their problem...if they use it, they'll burn their mana before even hitting someone, so the advantage would be for the enemy...no one has officially said it is a bug or even abusing, so I don't know what to say...only I know is that I don't use it because is not convenient during leveling or pking. :lol:

Banned

I will leave now, as school is more important then KO (Oh snaps i said it)

call me a bug abuser, w/e.
    Like I give a shit
    anyways, you can right click it if you want, or press the button with your fingers or click the icon, but you combo with 1 hand, and heal with the other,
    easiest way ive used (got from 000000 guide)
    anyways, just takes hand adjustments, its not really hard, just smashing a button and comboing at the same time.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by oký+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oký)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shylah
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch

kk?[/b][/quote]

I have never seen a bigger moron in my life. If the law didnt say killing people was bad would you go around killing people? For fuck sakes, do you know what a bug is? SOMETHING THE DEVELOPER DID NOT INTEND. The developer wants the user to put the skill on the button. Each time you hit the skill, minor heal works once. You hit the button 10 times, it works 10 times. You put it on the mouse, it works the same way. If you hold ctrl, you heal more! Do you think the developer actually programmed this in? mmmm lets ruin the original system of using this skill and allow people to heal faster by holding ctrl. geez!! You are such a dumb fuck! Holy shit! I cant imagine what you will end up doing in your life! HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!! HOLY SHIT!!

stupid fucktard

oký

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by oký+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oký)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shylah
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch

kk?[/b][/quote] lol retard excuse ever, u wait till k2 says "its a bug, dont do it pls", long time ago people abuse ft and k2 didnt know it, u think is fair getting items in a illegit way? now is the same for that noob bug, they dont say anything about that prolly cuz they dont care, u think is legit do that whiout wasting a fucking soul pot and become rogues so unbalanced? "kk" -_- ? im gona glicht right now on my warrior cuz k2 didnt say anything about this new way to glicht "kk"? tard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast