Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

EXP bug

This is a discussion on EXP bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ban north shore, that fucking idiot pm'ed me on how doing it....
Page: 2

daywalker

Ban north shore, that fucking idiot pm'ed me on how doing it.

greishkan1

racist[/b]
    Turks teached to me to be racist. Lots of turks are like that : i or they ask something, i say him english pls, then comes fack u, fack off etc.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

actually they could have just made a script to detect the first koxp that was ever created, but they didnt. they discovered rather fast how to make more money the fast way.

I found some errors in your post:

1. Uruk Tron is a level 80 monster.

2. In CNKO they had the auto delevel for the exp bug, not for the 7x exp bug.

3. K2 can't fix the 7x xp bug, as long as a program with auto party exists.

4. K2 can't fix third party programs because it is impossible. They patch third party programs by updating the game client. Consequently, the creators of the third party programs come up with an anti-patch by updating their program to match the updated game client. During the last patch, the creator of one of the third party program came up with an anti patch within 10 minutes of the implementation of the new game patch.

5. The "auto detection" would be futile, if the hackers completely disable x-trap in the first place.

ViSeH

Another thing you got wrong is that the xp bug is here since rofd actually it's here since KO

wawh

I found some errors in your post:

1. Uruk Tron is a level 80 monster.

2. In CNKO they had the auto delevel for the exp bug, not for the 7x exp bug.

3. K2 can't fix the 7x xp bug, as long as a program with auto party exists.

4. K2 can't fix third party programs because it is impossible. They patch third party programs by updating the game client. Consequently, the creators of the third party programs come up with an anti-patch by updating their program to match the updated game client. During the last patch, the creator of one of the third party program came up with an anti patch within 10 minutes of the implementation of the new game patch.

5. The "auto detection" would be futile, if the hackers completely disable x-trap in the first place.[/b]
    moe... couple of things you're not right with... they can fix 7x with just an easy script by searching all the partys for the same id, if there are 2 ids in the same party BAN voila one solution

third party... hmmm same with an autoscript i think koxp must send some code to the server wich do auto attack... i think! doesnt know how koxp really works
    and xtrap is to prevent cheating but it doesnt do anything an autoscript can be putted on the server wich is harder to crack

some private servers has this auto detection program but for dupes... if they find an item with the same ID they auto delete one of them

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Another thing you got wrong is that the xp bug is here since rofd actually it's here since KO[/b]
    no it hasn't seeing as auto party featured was introduced in rofd.

nd to the first post, it doesn't take 2 secs to do lol.

wawh

no it hasn't seeing as auto party featured was introduced in rofd.

nd to the first post, it doesn't take 2 secs to do lol.[/b]
    exp bug has always been in ko... but in ko and ke it wasnt active so widely as it is in rofd

Theres a realy easy way to Delete to exp bug for K2, they just delete the invite buttom, And instead of using that one, U right click on the person you want to add. .. Simple

little_painter

soo you can get ingame?
    i havvent been able 2 get ingame from 5am till now 2pm ...

soo you can get ingame?
    i havvent been able 2 get ingame from 5am till now 2pm ...[/b]

wtf does your post have to do with this topic? fucking douche.
    I hope you never ever get ingame again.

Private, what's new? There used to be EXP bug back in KO, where you would party up with 5 chickens and let them die in ur party without pressing OK.

KaChing

go away turk.[/b]
    u go away ..
    how u know he is a turk?
    he fucked ur mom maybe thats how u know <_<
    and if u want turks to leave, go to turkey and tell them to leave, spamming in a almost turkless forum is weak.

Ban north shore, that fucking idiot pm&#39;ed me on how doing it.

[/b]
    3 day posting ban

Aww, give the guy a break. Just knowing what the bug is proves the knowledge you (Moderator) have of the bug.

Cheaters cheat because they are cheaters not because cheat exist.

morax

Aww, give the guy a break. Just knowing what the bug is proves the knowledge you (Moderator) have of the bug.

Cheaters cheat because they are cheaters not because cheat exist.[/b]
    Agreed but why would you actively want to find out how to do it unless you wanted to use it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast