Exp bug

This is a discussion on Exp bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just thought that is Diez 1 server only one that have exp bug? Soloing is possible but in party ...
Page: 1

Default Exp bug

I just thought that is Diez 1 server only one that have exp bug? Soloing is possible but in party get like half exp of normal. That bug really sucks because exping is really hard, every spot in cz is full

And I have heard that they dropped exp and increased drop rate, but I dont know much about it.

Banned Senior Member

thats so..... 3 months old?

lvl50rogue

haha problem located. Diez not enough people buying premmy.

Solution = cut xp in half.

Now everyone on dies buy gold premmy make k2 some money so they can make scrolls tradable again.

Yeah I know its old bug, but is it only because higher droprate or bug that k2 cant fix?

priestish

to be honest the droprate and the exp bug on d1 are unrelated. First came the drop rate increase. I remember shurt selling DM drops like crazy day after day. People thought he was duping. A few weeks later, d1 exp kicked in.

Wuzzle

Didnt they do the Drop rate increase at easter time? Sure someone sed they did it just for then..... Just never went away :rollseyes: