forgetting secret answer

This is a discussion on forgetting secret answer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; two of my friends dont remeber there secret answer, so Im wondering if there is a way to recover them ...
Page: 1

The Snapple Shaman

Default forgetting secret answer

two of my friends dont remeber there secret answer, so Im wondering if there is a way to recover them so they can change password and seal stuff.

lusian

you need to write ticket to CS... but some ppl has a link to change the SQ of account... if u get this one u can easily change the SQ with out K2 .

Ayman4u

Originally posted by lusian
    you need to write ticket to CS... but some ppl has a link to change the SQ of account... if u get this one u can easily change the SQ with out K2 .
    link plx forgot my old account SA

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

link dont work they already fix it

The Snapple Shaman

well that would have been extremely helpful lolz

but anyways, still need to find a way, they wrote cs and they didnt do anything

what if you dont have a secret question ? (its an really old account before they implented SQ)

CS say

Code:
    I have investigated the issue and unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with this issue, as we provide only limited support to our players without a premium subscription. *Without the proper information needed, we are unable to verify ownership of this account. *For the security of this account, we are unable to assist you further. *We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for playing Knight Online.

-Knight Online Customer Support Team

Xela

if you already bought KC or premium just put the last 4 digits of the CC you used and the date you buy and they will change it
    It worked for me

Cadence96

Originally posted by Xela
    if you already bought KC or premium just put the last 4 digits of the CC you used and the date you buy and they will change it
    It worked for me
    sure? ... it doesn't work for me... but my premium expired in May, must premium be activated to succeed? :rollseyes:

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Xela
    It worked for me
    and if i used C & B?