So... shall i?

This is a discussion on So... shall i? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone is saying about, i got my trina back etc etc and K2 is helping from CS tickets now etc ...
Page: 1

H20

Default So... shall i?

Everyone is saying about, i got my trina back etc etc
    and K2 is helping from CS tickets now etc etc

so i wondered...
    i got a rogue and i lost items on him like a year ago?
    or at least half a year, i had good like +7 shell and
    MD's +8

the items were hacked but luckily they didnt change the pass
    as i had the Secret answer, so shud i send a CS in
    asking to get them back? or is year - half a year to long?
    and what should i say?

Any usefull info and Tips would be nice.
    And if u really must flame, keep it on the down low

gay2 scammed u wit 0 security so i say 2 all try and scamm gay2(k2) even if it wasnt ur acct gay2 must pay some way opr another shit id go as far as 2 say i had full +8 shell and a CS fuk em they got u u should get them now gogogogo stick it 2 the man :lol:

wraith86

K2 now restores accounts with items that they think are acceptable to the chars level (lvl 70 +3 shell +6 shards +8 dex jewelry) so pretty much you get your account hacked because of K2s insecurity and then they insult and laugh at you with shitty items in hopes youll keep paying because its the thought that counts when they give you items NO WHERE near your real items. so if you get hacked have fun being a pawned and getting pissed on... all they want is money and they will try to go as low as they can to get it. this is an online scam company not an online game company.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

rofl, true, my friend got +3 shells on his priest and some other crappy shit. I'd say it's more expensive to send tickets to them and recieve some crappy items than farm for the items yourself.

Cadence96

Why did you wait so long to send a ticket?...

Banned Senior Member

if they do anything, your gonna get +3 or +5 chitin and +3 mirage daggers with some +8 dex jewlary

wraith86

phantom whats K2s reason for doing this?

bibibobobubu

Because K2 won't play at Knight Online :mellow:

OLD1953

Originally posted by wraith86
    phantom whats K2s reason for doing this?
    They do this because they do not keep proper logging records of who is on an account. That would require a separate log server and possibly even better machines than the junk they are using now.

Since it is entirely possible for someone to remove all their items and then yell "hacked", and a rollback will result in usable dupes, they are simply gyfting items of "some" use but low enough value that nobody will go through the CS hassle to get them.

Just combine "lazy" with "cheap" and "Doangivadam" about the players, you'll get K2 policy every time.

wraith86

so because people scam CS CS will scam legit players due to their insecure database?

so because people scam CS CS will scam legit players due to their insecure database?
    and ur supprized about that or what? -.-

OLD1953

Due to inadequate logging, but you've got the general idea.