Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Exping with bow....

This is a discussion on Exping with bow.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well for the record exping as archer should be safe unless u come across a retarded gm because now gms ...
Page: 2

well for the record exping as archer should be safe unless u come across a retarded gm because now gms do not need watch u at all he simply checks ur process and ur registry when he suspects ur cheating gms can see every single program ur running

That's the way it's always been for archers on all servers in exp and pk. You will get pms, letters and even the GM will tell you you've been looked in on from time to time because of false reports. It's hilarious because no matter what happens with people bitchin and moanin, you'll still be there...

KO4fun

Exping with bow is dangerous nowadays ROFL.[/b]
    Nah, me and my lvl 1 pet potmoney do it just for kicks

xxww

i was z+r at skeleton knights
    and the stupid gm banned me.
    gayness

I can tell you that not only turks do that... And the english speaking ppl doing this are even worse <_<

Banned

i say fuck the turks keep xping like you are, if you have any concerns then just make a support ticket of some kind i guess, just keep xping, dont let turks get you scared and you stop xping. thats what they want, you to be scared. i remember xping a archer at para and i went to arrow shower 1 and i was hittin it with like 1 arrow and someone PM me .. koxp? im like visual glitch..

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I can tell you that not only turks do that... And the english speaking ppl doing this are even worse <_<[/b]
    Turks flame, english ppl lure big and scary and mean mobs on you

Turks flame, english ppl lure big and scary and mean mobs on you [/b]
    They also following you around all day calling you a cheater, adding you on freidns list so they can keep telling you the next day, and the next day.
    And then they can tell all their clan mates you&#39;re a cheater, so they dun add you to party, and then they spam you&#39;re a cheater in shout...
    Dont say it isn&#39;t true either <_< All of this shit have happen to me

They also following you around all day calling you a cheater, adding you on freidns list so they can keep telling you the next day, and the next day.
    And then they can tell all their clan mates you&#39;re a cheater, so they dun add you to party, and then they spam you&#39;re a cheater in shout...
    Dont say it isn&#39;t true either <_< All of this shit have happen to me[/b]

Aint that the truth...

WrathofGod

turks ruin this game... its USko for a reason...
    they need to make a turkish ko for them and make usko only like 5 servers

Banned

turks ruin this game... its USko for a reason...
    they need to make a turkish ko for them and make usko only like 5 servers[/b]
    then USKO wouldnt make really no money and they would have to downgrade the servers to atleast 1 or 2 max but if KO left the servers like they are then it would be empty. only thing good for that is boss&#39;s. but PK and xp sucks and K2 would be losing a shitload of money

they wouldn&#39;t lose SO musch money if they do a TRko with that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12