kurians, why is my dot dmg low?

This is a discussion on kurians, why is my dot dmg low? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Know nothing about kurians, does doing the various mastery quests effect dot dmg? Duals? Ele dmg? What specs are people ...
Page: 1

Default kurians, why is my dot dmg low?

Know nothing about kurians, does doing the various mastery quests effect dot dmg? Duals? Ele dmg?

What specs are people taking? Any specific skills that are super useful (the tooltips on this game are fucked)?

Also all my skills are blue yet the vids i've looked at theirs are red, why is this? Does anyone have any specific builds that work well and why?

Someone should do a fully comprehensive kurian guide.

Posted in general for aware.

Would test all myself but dont really want to drop like $50 just to find out.

Thanks guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Testing various 'smash' builds tonight (18/08) will update.

Also will update post with any and all information possible as the thread grows. Credits given where due.
    Last edited by Lavie; 08-17-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I think that stun and pull are good. Dunno their levels or skill names tho but they should be 70+ skills :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Know nothing about kurians, does doing the various mastery quests effect dot dmg? Duals? Ele dmg?

What specs are people taking? Any specific skills that are super useful (the tooltips on this game are fucked)?

Also all my skills are blue yet the vids i've looked at theirs are red, why is this? Does anyone have any specific builds that work well and why?

Someone should do a fully comprehensive kurian guide.

Posted in general for aware.

Would test all myself but dont really want to drop like $50 just to find out.

Thanks guys.
    I've only faced Kurians on private servers so far, but the stun seems to be pretty GG when fighting mages.
    Just jump into the middle of the mage party and stun all of them at once

Yeah i mean the skills available are immense, 3 stuns 1 pull 1 50% ap increase etc.

There just seems to be alottt of misinformation on how people are playing the class, there isn't a comprehensive guide anywhere on the internet, turk videos are just fucking trash, usually involved someone running around until there charge stun is off cd. It all seems to be hear say, as far as building one goes.

If we could make a single thread, that theorycrafts the living shit out of kurians. Explain all the different specs and what gear/builds are involved in running it, which builds people are doing well with. I think it'd aware alot of people. It'd also be the only legible place on the internet to find decent information.
    Last edited by Lavie; 08-17-2015 at 06:17 PM.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

i was going to do something like that...4the whole community time ago.....since..no matter the server-and the area- i play..lots of people keep pmming me ingame asking how i roll so much...unluckly a couple of situations pissed me off so much that i never did it....and 4the same reason i didn't publish any vid yet...even if i've got lots of gg actions..included some vs where i beat 83s shining boys with a 59.
    well, we will see if i feel better and i change my mind after a 1month vacation....what i can say is...the 99% of players do not really know how to play that class at its max.

Sorry 4 now and good game

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    i was going to do something like that...4the whole community time ago.....since..no matter the server-and the area- i play..lots of people keep pmming me ingame asking how i roll so much...unluckly a couple of situations pissed me off so much that i never did it....and 4the same reason i didn't publish any vid yet...even if i've got lots of gg actions..included some vs where i beat 83s shining boys with a 59.
    well, we will see if i feel better and i change my mind after a 1month vacation....what i can say is...the 99% of players do not really know how to play that class at its max.

Sorry 4 now and good game
    We should all be helping each other as much as possible with the state of the ever dwindling english speaking community. It's not as if the tooltips are anything to go by, or as if without dropping $100 or so, you can figure it out yourself. Anyways, thanks for the "I'm GG, I know everything there is too know, but I'm not going to tell anyone".

Try to pm fatyface on gordion server, he is one of the best kurian so far i know