Exping Rebirth characters

This is a discussion on Exping Rebirth characters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey peeps, I was going to try and exp my char up (currently 83, gonna start the rebirthing journey), Was ...
Page: 1

Post Exping Rebirth characters

Hey peeps,

I was going to try and exp my char up (currently 83, gonna start the rebirthing journey),
    Was wondering if any of you have any suggestions before I start,
    Like, any particular party setup, spot, quests that you do in a certain order and any suggestions..

For now, my plan is this:

1. 2 rogues (me and a buddy, archers), we will take turns using genie items (meaning, 1 attacker, 1 sitting down) - this is to save 50% of genie costs.
    2. During the time you are near the pc, using regular hammers every XX minutes, when you're asleep - use Genie hammers (save cost on genie hammers)
    3. When both of us are around - do some quests
    4. Use EXP premium (is there a point? does any premium work past 83?)
    5. ??

Any and all suggestions are more than welcome!
    Cheers

nub
    Banned

yuea rebirthing can be a pain in the ass, be careful with one of the quests or dont die even. my ideal party would def go with archers 80+, dark stones, genie 83 warrior in archer spot with no ranged movement, only at 0^^ cause you can defend attacking archers in one spot in case DS (dark stones) come too nearby your party and Berserker passion build 83 sounds pretty gg perfect for an archer party, cuz you also need priest - int buff, and priest db - debuff on dark stones, get like 100k+ exp per kill and go for hours on 1 spot, i would love to join your exp parties if you play in Europa Human side.

Quote Originally Posted by nub View Post
    yuea rebirthing can be a pain in the ass, be careful with one of the quests or dont die even. my ideal party would def go with archers 80+, dark stones, genie 83 warrior in archer spot with no ranged movement, only at 0^^ cause you can defend attacking archers in one spot in case DS (dark stones) come too nearby your party and Berserker passion build 83 sounds pretty gg perfect for an archer party, cuz you also need priest - int buff, and priest db - debuff on dark stones, get like 100k+ exp per kill and go for hours on 1 spot, i would love to join your exp parties if you play in Europa Human side.
    Gordion - Orc

The thing with full genie parties is you have to be really aware of whats going on,
    Cause if someone crucial DC's, or too many attackers DC - You are in a bind..

Idea is to do something you can even easily solo, so you won't ever get into trouble if you have to leave the house :P