Humans had to use lvl 60's in dlw to win, lol

This is a discussion on Humans had to use lvl 60's in dlw to win, lol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have the screeny, its not that big of a deal. Just wanted to let you all know, if you ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Humans had to use lvl 60's in dlw to win, lol

I have the screeny, its not that big of a deal. Just wanted to let you all know, if you already didn't, how big a noob " _osmancan_ " is. And got shit for armor too, for the damage i was giving him. Lol, frikkin noob, lvl 60's shouldnt take that kind of punishment from lvl 50's. lolololololololololololol

Agreed on " _osmancan_ ". And any char above 50 in DLW.
    But please dont generalise, I was chasing a fire nova, an ice nova and 2 reballing warriors last Sunday.
    See u tonight, if I can stay awake

SilverBlade

PS: By the way, if he is sooo nooob, then he has nothing or little to do with humans winning. :P

I_Am_On_Ares

dude, do you really think its only orcs that do that? elmos arent that innocent you know

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    dude, do you really think its only orcs that do that? elmos arent that innocent you know
    u have it backwards

only elmos do it

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares
    u have it backwards

only elmos do it[/b]
    haha my bad lemme remake the meaning

dude, do you really think its only elmos that do that? orcs arent that innocent you know, if this is ares i can show tons of pics orcs redballing