Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Explore rouge

This is a discussion on Explore rouge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i did 80 explorrer for like 2 weeks on archer its gg only thing no power shot but i did ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

i did 80 explorrer for like 2 weeks on archer its gg only thing no power shot but i did pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    hmm but which would be the secondary build?

80 explore, 55 archer and 10 master? (level 82 required)

or

70 explore 72 sin 2 master (level 81 required)

or

80 explore 62 archer 2 master (level 81 etc)

or 70 explore 55 sin, 20 master
    lol did u try it or somthing?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShanks View Post
    I tried it a while ago, its worthless.

Wild advent has WAY TOO LONG of a cd. Plus, so long as you have light feet, there is no reason to need to teleport to an enemy.

Smoke Screen takes a LONG time to learn how to use efficiently. You throw it like you throw a rock, if anything passes in its way (like a burst skill), it fails. If any of your teammates are in the area, they get blinded too.

Concentration was bugged, my skills would still fail regardless. idk if its fixed now.

And for that you lose..

Bloody beast, beast hiding, blinding AND CP. plus mastery skills. Not worth it at ALL.

If your doing it for the lulz and dont care about wasting 1.5 gbs to reskill, then do it. Else, its bad.
    it proly is worthless...but it sounds funny
    play game for fun <3
    p.s i reckon u get bored fast tho :/

Banned

I think explore was designed as a supplementary skillset. Unless K2 thought it'd be fun to make a priest with lightfeet. support rogue ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    I think explore was designed as a supplementary skillset. Unless K2 thought it'd be fun to make a priest with lightfeet. support rogue ftw.
    +1 <3
    stylx, heal, cure, lup and do w/e those explore skilsl allow u to do lolz

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

Its hella fun to fuck with your teammates. I remember when i would pk with balgycon, we would always have a competition on who would ks the most. Id throw that at him when he was about to get a kill and BAM, hes blinded for 10 seconds and misses a kill ^^.

FearsNoOne

Smokescreen seems pretty fun but everythign else idk

too lazy to read all of these replies but basically you wontbe able to get many kills in cz if you go 60 in explore.

TayeuleEsti

explore sins... In N Out and noone know u exist.. except the ladder board that's great .. But yia i don't know if u can actually get planty of kills... or just piss them off ...

infectedknit

This sounds like one of those builds that seems interesting, looks good on paper (in theory) but blows in real game. I'd maybe try to for some sh*ts and giggles but that's about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12