Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ILL GIVE YOU MY BLOOD TO KEEP PLAYING!

This is a discussion on ILL GIVE YOU MY BLOOD TO KEEP PLAYING! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Piden Donar Sangre Para Seguir Jugando. Beijín.- CABAL, Un juego en línea, que suele expulsar a varios de sus jugadores ...
Page: 1

Piden Donar Sangre Para Seguir Jugando.

Beijín.- CABAL, Un juego en línea, que suele expulsar a varios de sus jugadores por hacer trampa, ha decidido que volverá a admitir a aquellos que den medio litro de su sangre real (no virtual), según informaron los representantes de la empresa Moliyo, administradora del Juego en China.

Ante lo que pudiera parecer a simple vista una especie de sacrificio ritual, la firma, que es también la autora de la iniciativa, aclara que esa sangre se donara en un centro medico y se usara en hospitales.

Al parecer, en los últimos meses hubo una masiva expulsión de jugadores chinos (120.000 perdieron el derecho a participar) porque algunos de ellos usaron software ilegal para acelerar los movimientos del juego y tener así una ventaja sobre el resto. La empresa aseguro que con las expulsiones quería garantizar justicia e igualdad para todos los jugadores.

Aquellos jugadores que participen en el curioso canje acudiendo al centro de donación y mostrando mas tarde la prueba de su buena acción, serán readmitidos en el juego 3 días después. “Con esta actividad lo que queremos es fomentar el amor a la sociedad”, explico un representante de Moliyo.

Se debe tener en cuenta que en China existe un gran déficit de sangre en los hospitales debido a creencias tradicionales que opinan que donar sangre no es sano.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They Request To donate Blood To Continue Playing

Beijing. – CABAL, An online game, that usually expels several from its players due to cheating has decided that it will admit those who donate ½ liter of their real blood (non virtual), according to the representatives of the enterprise Moliyo, the administrator of the game in china

About something like this could seem like some kind of ritual sacrifice, the firm, which is the author of the initiative, clarifies that the blood will be donated at a medical center and will be used at hospitals.

It seems, that in the last months there was a massive expulsion of chinese players (120.000 lost their right to participate) because some of them used illegal software to accelerate the speed of the movements of the game, to have an advantage over the rest. The enterprise make clear that with the expels they wanted to guarantee justice and equality for all the players

Those players who take part of the curious exchange going to the donation center and showing later the proof of their good action, they will be readmitted in the game 3 days after that. “With this activity we want to encourage the love for society”, explained a representative from Moliyo.

It’s a must to consider that in china exists a great deficit of blood in the hospitals due to traditional beliefs that say that donating blood is not healthy.

Source was in spanish sorry for bad translation :P

One word.... wow

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

They should do that with USKO with Turks.
    Except they should donate 5 liters. In one sitting.

TexAholic

lutz good idea then they die

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

thats a great idea!

Sustain

I just gotta say wow nothing else

+1

stevouk

Zzzz this world is fucked up.....

They should do that with USKO with Turks.
    Except they should donate 5 liters. In one sitting.[/b]
    i wonder how many of them would go to the hospital and actually say " ý want to donate 5 lýter of blood for play Knýght Onlýne pls"

@ the cabal thing, i can't decide whether to say that its very noble of them.. or if its just weird :S

little_painter

i think its the best idea a firm has ever had.. makes mee cry when i compare their firm too k2
    and giga..
    ofc its wery cause taht blood helps save lives..
    you have 2 bee pretty selfish not too bee able 2 see the good thoughts in this

this'd never catch on in USKO, don't think you can pay USD for somebody to donate blood for you

this'd never catch on in USKO, don't think you can pay USD for somebody to donate blood for you[/b]
    i'd do it..but i'll probably get chargeback

its fine for asian ppl, they have good blood due to their diet

but wtf with turks? they have kebabs instead of hemoglobin...

turks should just sacrifice themselves for the good of the world B)

KaChing

why just turks? >.>

its fine for asian ppl, they have good blood due to their diet

but wtf with turks? they have kebabs instead of hemoglobin...

turks should just sacrifice themselves for the good of the world B)[/b]
    lol

why just turks? >.>[/b]
    lol :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast