Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 92

EXTREAMLY long good bye post (longer then apophis)

This is a discussion on EXTREAMLY long good bye post (longer then apophis) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dah why does it look like you beat him up with a chicken drumstick?...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    dah why does it look like you beat him up with a chicken drumstick?

  2. #77
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by little_painter
    hmm maybee i should have *mae a screenshot of ur fat *ugly noob orc ass bounsing too beg for peace in cz last time i was pking at golems?
    8ball *became nobodys the day they went from human too orcs ^^
    you were once something but then became a nobody
    i wish you better luck irl aga *B)
    since when were u somebody?















    oh since u had rol+2, hellbreaker+8, and what other duped shit? either way i dont' care, go babashop/dupe more.

  3. #78
    merchanter123
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY
    8Ball only went orc because they couldn't face AHM any longer :P

    as for merchanter, shut up you're a fucking annoyance, go buy more +3 jewelry then come back and beg people for duels... try improving your skill not just your items.

    Tempests, never really liked you after too many scams in the early days of diez, so i hope you were able to learn something from this game and go on to do something better
    paddy don't talk shit if you don't know shit. i never scammed him or 8ball. hes a plain liar and always two sides to one story, tempests story is complete fiction and a distorted story of a 15 year old boy. my "skills" are just fine thanks, as if you would have any fucking clue? you refused to duel me. And as for the "scams" he even slightly refers to... when i was in 8ball i always boss hunted with my friend sundemon. Every drop i had ever got in the entire time i was in that clan was given to redneckblade, wextor, or hypn0s. Then at one point in the during the time of the clan, the clan disbanded because their was talk of going orc and the clan needed to be disbanded in order to be nation transfered 1 account at a time singlely. So i took advantage of this time with NO clan... During the week... 2 weeks almost of being CLANLESS i had killed a number of bosses, being which 2 harpy queens which i got a rogue earring from each. I kept them and sold them, because i felt they were mine not 8ball's because i wasn't in 8ball for the time being. The day of being reclanned i killed lupus and tk, got lupus pendant and PE. I killed them with my friend sundemon i gave the pe to wextor and the lupus pendant to hypn0s. Hell if you don't believe me you can even ask them. That day they asked me to go to emc, talked to me in ventrilo privately if i got RE's and sold them while i wasn't in clan. At first i denied because i thought they might kick me from clan when i thought it was ok... but i came around to tell the truth, they asked me to leave clan i did, i returned my white dragon necklace, roc and agate earring +1 and was on my way... and thats the only "scam" that tempest can refer to or distort from my past of playing ko.

  4. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    8Ball only went orc because they couldn't face AHM any longer :P

    as for merchanter, shut up you're a fucking annoyance, go buy more +3 jewelry then come back and beg people for duels... try improving your skill not just your items.

    Tempests, never really liked you after too many scams in the early days of diez, so i hope you were able to learn something from this game and go on to do something better
    paddy don't talk shit if you don't know shit. i never scammed him or 8ball. hes a plain liar and always two sides to one story, tempests story is complete fiction and a distorted story of a 15 year old boy. my "skills" are just fine thanks, as if you would have any fucking clue? you refused to duel me. And as for the "scams" he even slightly refers to... when i was in 8ball i always boss hunted with my friend sundemon. Every drop i had ever got in the entire time i was in that clan was given to redneckblade, wextor, or hypn0s. Then at one point in the during the time of the clan, the clan disbanded because their was talk of going orc and the clan needed to be disbanded in order to be nation transfered 1 account at a time singlely. So i took advantage of this time with NO clan... During the week... 2 weeks almost of being CLANLESS i had killed a number of bosses, being which 2 harpy queens which i got a rogue earring from each. I kept them and sold them, because i felt they were mine not 8ball's because i wasn't in 8ball for the time being. The day of being reclanned i killed lupus and tk, got lupus pendant and PE. I killed them with my friend sundemon i gave the pe to wextor and the lupus pendant to hypn0s. Hell if you don't believe me you can even ask them. That day they asked me to go to emc, talked to me in ventrilo privately if i got RE's and sold them while i wasn't in clan. At first i denied because i thought they might kick me from clan when i thought it was ok... but i came around to tell the truth, they asked me to leave clan i did, i returned my white dragon necklace, roc and agate earring +1 and was on my way... and thats the only "scam" that tempest can refer to or distort from my past of playing ko.[/b]
    how do people get 2 chitin shields, and vent recordings for friends like charlie?

  5. #80
    Havvk
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by dah
    your shit.. your just copying me because i quit.......

    Me > You in KO and penis size.
    u were using abyss pots,not normal



    undivided u are owning merchanter :lol:

  6. #81
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    bb man

  7. #82
    merchanter123
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by merchanter123@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

    8Ball only went orc because they couldn't face AHM any longer :P

    as for merchanter, shut up you're a fucking annoyance, go buy more +3 jewelry then come back and beg people for duels... try improving your skill not just your items.

    Tempests, never really liked you after too many scams in the early days of diez, so i hope you were able to learn something from this game and go on to do something better


    paddy don't talk shit if you don't know shit. i never scammed him or 8ball. hes a plain liar and always two sides to one story, tempests story is complete fiction and a distorted story of a 15 year old boy. my "skills" are just fine thanks, as if you would have any fucking clue? you refused to duel me. And as for the "scams" he even slightly refers to... when i was in 8ball i always boss hunted with my friend sundemon. Every drop i had ever got in the entire time i was in that clan was given to redneckblade, wextor, or hypn0s. Then at one point in the during the time of the clan, the clan disbanded because their was talk of going orc and the clan needed to be disbanded in order to be nation transfered 1 account at a time singlely. So i took advantage of this time with NO clan... During the week... 2 weeks almost of being CLANLESS i had killed a number of bosses, being which 2 harpy queens which i got a rogue earring from each. I kept them and sold them, because i felt they were mine not 8ball's because i wasn't in 8ball for the time being. The day of being reclanned i killed lupus and tk, got lupus pendant and PE. I killed them with my friend sundemon i gave the pe to wextor and the lupus pendant to hypn0s. Hell if you don't believe me you can even ask them. That day they asked me to go to emc, talked to me in ventrilo privately if i got RE's and sold them while i wasn't in clan. At first i denied because i thought they might kick me from clan when i thought it was ok... but i came around to tell the truth, they asked me to leave clan i did, i returned my white dragon necklace, roc and agate earring +1 and was on my way... and thats the only "scam" that tempest can refer to or distort from my past of playing ko.
    how do people get 2 chitin shields, and vent recordings for friends like charlie?[/b]
    lol i never had two cs's that pic on forums is painted.

  8. #83
    Aba
    Guest

    Default

    :wub: bye temp


    gl irl



    btw am I th only one who knew this would turn into a flame post before the first reply? :P dont fight just admit temp was good and move on






    and just for the record..I dont know ya or anything ..but you're saying you posted fake pic so people would actually think you ad 2 cs...this was because....you enjoyed being flamed/hated/gay? Or was it just the attention? :P

  9. #84
    merchanter123
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Aba
    :wub: bye temp *


    gl irl



    btw am I th only one who knew this would turn into a flame post before the first reply? :P dont fight just admit temp was good and move on






    and just for the record..I dont know ya or anything ..but you're saying you posted fake pic so people would actually think you ad 2 cs...this was because....you enjoyed being flamed/hated/gay? Or was it just the attention? :P
    i get really bored at 3 o'clock in the morning when i have nothing to do.

  10. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    :wub: bye temp *


    gl irl



    btw am I th only one who knew this would turn into a flame post before the first reply? :P dont fight just admit temp was good and move on






    and just for the record..I dont know ya or anything ..but you're saying you posted fake pic so people would actually think you ad 2 cs...this was because....you enjoyed being flamed/hated/gay? Or was it just the attention? :P
    i get really bored at 3 o'clock in the morning when i have nothing to do.[/b]
    so you decided to say "im going to go make a paint photo of me having 2 chitin shields!!!111 omg im so fucking leet just like my 1vs1 topic"

  11. #86
    merchanter123
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by merchanter123@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba

    :wub: bye temp *


    gl irl



    btw am I th only one who knew this would turn into a flame post before the first reply? :P dont fight just admit temp was good and move on






    and just for the record..I dont know ya or anything ..but you're saying you posted fake pic so people would actually think you ad 2 cs...this was because....you enjoyed being flamed/hated/gay? Or was it just the attention? :P


    i get really bored at 3 o'clock in the morning when i have nothing to do.
    so you decided to say "im going to go make a paint photo of me having 2 chitin shields!!!111 omg im so fucking leet just like my 1vs1 topic"[/b]
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

    pretty much ^_^

  12. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TEXASSSS
    Posts
    342

    Default

    dueces
    and have fun in rl.
    trust me..taking a break from or quiting this game is totally worth it..what are u 15 16?? Get a job and make some moolah. Get a GF, sign up for the ACT/SAT. so many possibilites. Enjoy

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter
    hmm maybee i should have *mae a screenshot of ur fat *ugly noob orc ass bounsing too beg for peace in cz last time i was pking at golems?
    8ball *became nobodys the day they went from human too orcs ^^
    you were once something but then became a nobody
    i wish you better luck irl aga *B)
    since when were u somebody?















    oh since u had rol+2, hellbreaker+8, and what other duped shit? either way i dont' care, go babashop/dupe more.[/b]
    +1

  14. #89
    Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Australia Duh
    Posts
    290

    Default

    cya temp
    does this mean ure gonna stop leaching software off me now???

    also sly didnt scam 8ball... 8ball scamed sly

  15. #90
    little_painter
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter
    hmm maybee i should have *mae a screenshot of ur fat *ugly noob orc ass bounsing too beg for peace in cz last time i was pking at golems?
    8ball *became nobodys the day they went from human too orcs ^^
    you were once something but then became a nobody
    i wish you better luck irl aga *B)
    since when were u somebody?

    quack went the duck.. suck it in fatty u trow lies around like ur name was bush














    oh since u had rol+2, hellbreaker+8, and what other duped shit? either way i dont' care, go babashop/dupe more.[/b]
    ^_^ ^_^

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •