f*ck you max..

This is a discussion on f*ck you max.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 should make an option that enables/disables that shitty Max guy. he really pisses me off.. i know i'm dying ...
Page: 1

RustInPeace

Default f*ck you max..

K2 should make an option that enables/disables that shitty Max guy. he really pisses me off.. i know i'm dying and i can see it from my hp/mp bar.. <_<

Default Re: f*ck you max..

Originally posted by RustInPeace
    K2 should make an option that enables/disables that shitty Max guy. he really pisses me off.. i know i'm dying and i can see it from my hp/mp bar.. *<_<
    hit f10 and go into options and disable it. -_-

RustInPeace

Default Re: f*ck you max..

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RustInPeace
    K2 should make an option that enables/disables that shitty Max guy. he really pisses me off.. i know i'm dying and i can see it from my hp/mp bar.. *<_<
    hit f10 and go into options and disable it. -_-[/b]
    omg.. finally.. love you! :wub:

TunaFishyMe

seriously, when I first heard about him, I thought he would be some cute asian kid doing all those wicked face-expressions making me all happy and shit. But hes just a stupid white kid who fucking whines and bitches all the time. If i say "shit" he says "DOnt be angry master". If I do "" he goes, "Dont be sad master" Fuck you white boy!! And then when I die to an orc, he goes "Did your EXP go down?" Yo bitch. I know your a stupid piece of shit, but stop scaring the fuck out of me. And its annoying because his fat writing covers my info screen so i cant even see if I got xped. So i just hit ok and then after his stupid ass disappears I realize a fucking tower got the last hit.