"F" me "F" You "F" K2 "

This is a discussion on "F" me "F" You "F" K2 " within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering... Why the hell does everyone who plays this god damn game have to be so rude and greedy. ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default "F" me "F" You "F" K2 "

Just wondering... Why the hell does everyone who plays this god damn game have to be so rude and greedy.

it just doesn't seem worth it anymore, i get up, go to work, and i come home, put the kids to bed, and finally get a chance to play and the servers go down... ok thats typical, but then they come back up and i pick a server and start leveling and a party shows up and takes my spot away... hooray... then i start to ask myself.... why even try.

who cares. i dont anymore. same bullsht, different day and im really tired of it.

It seems like everyone is out to make as many enemies as they can, and the people who used to enjoy playing here, dont anymore.

micima

<_< "right collides right" <_<

wraith86

its the non english speakers that play this game. the reason all the problems happen is because of them. if you use your head alittle i dont even have to explain anymore.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by wraith86
    its the non english speakers that play this game. the reason all the problems happen is because of them. if you use your head alittle i dont even have to explain anymore.
    bullshit...

morax

Originally posted by wraith86
    I agree to some extent - how can you level and work togehter and sort problems out if you cant communicate.

That said there are still plenty of english speaking dicks

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    I agree to some extent - how can you level and work togehter and sort problems out if you cant communicate.

That said there are still plenty of english speaking dicks [/b]
    that guy implied all such people.

quote: the reason all the problems happen is because of them.

thats pretty bullshit pushing every blame to them. "oh hey i died to troll today, pc lagged, non english speakers its all ur fault!" "oh hey i got scammed b charlie187, non english speakers its all your fault!"

people like him speak before thinking and in the end we get lotsa defensive non-english speakers.

wraith86

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by morax@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

thats pretty bullshit pushing every blame to them. "oh hey i died to troll today, pc lagged, non english speakers its all ur fault!" "oh hey i got scammed b charlie187, non english speakers its all your fault!"

people like him speak before thinking and in the end we get lotsa defensive non-english speakers.[/b]
    ok you know what check this out, which is a better company blizzard or K2.

edit : would you be happy if i said 90% of the problems were due to non english speaking players?

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

people like him speak before thinking and in the end we get lotsa defensive non-english speakers.[/b]
    ok you know what check this out, which is a better company blizzard or K2.

edit : would you be happy if i said 90% of the problems were due to non english speaking players?[/b][/quote]

not really, how do you know what exact % of problems were caused by those people?

and i dont get why you're comparing k2 to blizzard.

OsirisG

i had more issues with english speakers then with the turks you ppl are reffering to as non-english speakers , so i will disagree on the non-english argument and agree to the original poster.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i agree to some extent with the non english thing they do cause problems and anger in many english speakers im sure uve said "fuking turks!" before i mean they get annoying and its not just cuz their turks the annoying ones are 10-12 year old kids in turkey who cant speak a lick of english who whine and whine to u in their headache giving language

im not saying all turks are bad cuz i have a couple of turks in my clan who speak english and some even yell "fuking turks!" at turks so wat im saying is the majority of the turk population in ko are causing a big problem for the game

and yes there are those annoying english speakers too.... slimmist....

and yes it gets annoying coming back to all this shit but thats why u get a good clan with friends who u can talk to and have a laugh with i found that in BandOfTheHawks with jeff susG and them all i dont stay cuz the clan is extremely active ( cuz its not on ko ^_^) i stay cuz i like the ppl which is wat makes a ko a great game, the communities that are created from it

and im sure milkshake likes his peeps in illuminati so just look at it this way would u have known all of those guys if u hadnt played ko? im guessing probably not :wub:

Dorn

i am somewhat high level and a decent player and i try not to be a dick...but sometimes i have those moments and i feel bad afterwards

Cadence96

Hey, so someone who doesn't speak Eng, it's a cheater (kser or whatever)???? :angry: and an Eng speaker it's always legit, right? Language does not give morality....get a life....

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Cadence96
    Hey, so someone who doesn't speak Eng, it's a cheater (kser or whatever)???? :angry: and an Eng speak it's always legit, right? *....get a life....
    no not at all

I don't really know how this topic materialized this way but my point was that no matter where you go it seems that there is always a handful of players that want to interfere with you. It has been said before that the Maps for KE are too small for the population, and well, in my opinion, the maps are plenty big but the number of monsters in the map is somewhat lacking.