Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F-secure antivirus detect trojan (knightonline.exe)

This is a discussion on F-secure antivirus detect trojan (knightonline.exe) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so pls someone who know how the hell i can "pass" it because it's harmless trojan..allways just my antivirus delete ...
Page: 1

Tupo

Thumbs down

so pls someone who know how the hell i can "pass" it because it's harmless trojan..allways just my antivirus delete it -.-

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP fuk i have tryied all trick's but dont work and i dont wanna change antivirus if there is some way to fix this

You forgot the one and only trick, that will give you a solution!

it's called; Search or Look in the proper section for tech support.

Tupo

You forgot the one and only trick, that will give you a solution!
    it's called; Search or Look in the proper section for tech support.[/b]
    hmm..i dont find solution there..so i was so pissed off that i make topic here.. close/ delete topic what ever you want..i just trying get solution for this thing..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Contact the provider of your Anti-Virus, provide them with KnightOnline.exe and they will check if it is actually containing a virus. If it is harmless (which a legit copy should be) then they will update their definitions so KnightOnline.exe doesn't get flagged as a Trojan. This is called a false positive, and it happens sometimes, but if the AV people are informed they will correct it.

Or if they tell you it DOES contain a Trojan/virus/whatever, then contact K2 :P

ive just got the same problem.

Savage

http://www.avira.com/en/threats/section/fu...oag.21.3.a.html

String:
    Furthermore it contains the following string:
    • [ProAgent Trojan Horse -- Coded by SIS-Team - Made in Turkey][/b]
    Where on earth would we be without turks?

why do you buy these foreign antiviruses, get mcaffee, norton; one of the normal ones :S

Tupo

i think im gonna buy norton..but i heard that when you have norton you must wait over 15min when download charcter data is 99% and you will get disconnect..but dunno if they speak shit about norton ^_^ between who is using Zone alarm? is that good?

F-Secure is a know AnitVirus, Most of the guys i know using it

Matador

and yes that is very tue about norton.... just got 2007 and some times it takes about 10 minutes and then at 99% it will shut off Ko automatically other wise than that it is great but kind of a bummer...

Savage

To the topic.. Why would 3 antivirus program pick up a virus if there is nothing to detect. Go scan it at virusscan.jotti.org and you'll see that it is infected. I'm not saying that it's a bad virus but still it's a virus.

Tupo

hmm..hard decide what antivir/firewall i need buy soon.. because got 6 days left f-secure licence..norton was my 1st but when i heard that 15min waiting thing i decide that i wont take it... and now i have 2 choice's Zone alarm or F-secure..

Savage

Kerio firewall and avast antivirus.

never heard of f-secure, but mcafee owns

if i ever download a virus, it'll immediatly remove from the program
    site advisor, shows green if the site is clear, red if theres harmfull material in the site,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast