Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

F-secure antivirus detect trojan (knightonline.exe)

This is a discussion on F-secure antivirus detect trojan (knightonline.exe) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and this happened when i try scan knightonline.exe with virusscan.jotti.org "The file you uploaded is 0 bytes. It is very ...
Page: 2

Tupo

and this happened when i try scan knightonline.exe with virusscan.jotti.org "The file you uploaded is 0 bytes. It is very likely a firewall or a piece of malware is prohibiting you from uploading this file" so WTF?

I use kerio firewall and avast antivirus and it's very stable
    avast is the best one I've found as to which I've liked so far (it did detect certain k2 files as viruses, but didn't worry me as I knew they were safe and it's a false positive like someone said)

I've tried Nod32, PC-illin, Norton, AVG, they're all laggy on processor because of their real-time scanning

I'm tempted to try etrust as it's quite good

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

norton isnt bad, but yes its true sometimes u have 2 double log..

With norton u get 2 logs - a laggy log and a non laggy log. for me 2/3 are non laggy, but i duno what it depends on, and even a laggy load only takes me 2-3 min.

Inspectah Deck

same thing, i got kaspersky or how ever you spell it and same crap
    and for me norton was terrible it slowed my computer down SO MUCH and gave me alot of troubles with a few games

Tupo

now knightonline again working im using kerio personal firewall and avast antivirus..so if someone got problem..go go avast+ kerio

definately +1 to that
    kerio looks the dangies aswell

i spose my pc spec doesn't help like but it's by far the most stable and has tons of customisation for both kerio and avast on what is scanned

avast alerts you instantly when something is doing something in real time (usualy when i install my crap loaded with adaware)

fede

i use F-secure ,once i had this problem but there is an option in F-secure to leave it alone just mark ko exe as safe then your problem is solved.

Savage

Well my avast found pro agent trojan from my system volume folder and my friend had it too. I suggest everyone to run their virus scans just to be sure ^^

Well my avast found pro agent trojan from my system volume folder and my friend had it too. I suggest everyone to run their virus scans just to be sure ^^[/b]
    One thing to be close on is if your machine has a virus found on it , check it with another online web scanner (possibly with multiple scannerS). you'll be fucked ify ou delete a required system file like svchost (as I was when i wasn't paying attention :lol: )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12