scammer warning : Knight on this forum

This is a discussion on scammer warning : Knight on this forum within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k i wanted to buy a rol from him with USD . we talked on msn blah blah blah i ...
Page: 1

Phosgene

Default scammer warning : Knight on this forum

k i wanted to buy a rol from him with USD .
    we talked on msn blah blah blah i sent him the money and all of a sudden he tells me to wait 24 hours till the money
    gets into his bank account....this is really unusual but i decided ill wait before taking any furthur actions .
    well i sent the money on sunday and after 24 hours(yesterday) he wasnt logged...got alittle bit afraid but havnt done
    anything yet .
    today i woke up(an hour ago)i logged on and the sec i logged on he sent me a message telling me u charged back...
    i thought my friend that had access to the paypal account charged back so i said "yea i did a cb..."
    so he started bullshiting my ass , telling me the money hasnt arrived to his bank account yet ...
    meanwhile i talked with the friend that had access to the paypal account and he told me that he hasnt done anything...
    i talk to him on msn until he called me scammer and blocked me(with Knight)....so typical
    i guess thats what happens after buying shit with usd...
    anyway
    his msn :
    [email protected] .

ill put a screen shot of my paypal in a sec .

Mrjcolley

lol, you both posted over this.

Dont trust other KO players.

Word of advice you did well to not get scammed. But your such a baba shopper.

Dont cry over it.. you lost.. NOTHING

Phosgene

not crying m8
    just warning other men...
    besides NOW i will seriously pull a charge back...

Mrjcolley

There is another post, the opposite to yours. Maybe you should check it out.

You both obviously have an issue to sort out.

Phosgene

check the other post...

keep it to one post tbh