Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

F9Devil "I like to abuse it abuse it"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "I like to abuse it abuse it" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh so he can legally abuse it which makes it ok, great metality dumbass...
Page: 2

DieWithMyKiss

Oh so he can legally abuse it which makes it ok, great metality dumbass

OrcTank

F9 take the hits? he crys about my gear and runs when hes gettin his ass whooped.

this happens all the time on both side i would just think that the lvl 70 people in the top clans would set and example. but hatred bugs lots of things including wars^^

BobGreensley

Originally posted by OrcTank
    F9 take the hits? he crys about my gear and runs when hes gettin his ass whooped.

this happens all the time on both side i would just think that the lvl 70 people in the top clans would set and example. but hatred bugs lots of things including wars^^
    You would think "The King" With his white cape would set an example...
    Nothing like watching him bug abuse zzzzzzz...

_CAP_

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

You would think "The King" With his white cape would set an example...
    Nothing like watching him bug abuse zzzzzzz...[/b]
    +1

FatChicK

F9's a good ol' chap

no need to flame him, you flamers!!

well im disappointed at whoever was playing F9 at the time (probably Matt). ill tell him not to do this again but its his problem if he gets banned. I know Raine always tells F9 to get out as soon as she sees a bugged body so im assuming she didnt see it.

As for the rest of us, i havent bugged through warder doors in a couple of months now. But how many times do you get tp'd out of jail? same thing. How many of your parties abuse bugs every day? I even have fraps of some of them speedglitching.

Get off your high horse.

FiRe

Game 's rule is not valid for HATRED MEMBERS...and i see it is not valid integrity's MEMBERS.

fire stfu, it wasn't me entering the base this was alex. It's and from what I know they didn't even invade they just fucked around on the outside.

We don't make any posts about half your clans warriors bug abusing with the guardian glitch, or the fact your clan seems to find it amusing to log in a dead orc at the front and back of human base at the same time.

Originally posted by OrcTank

I'm sorry you are?, what one of the many amazing new 70 warriors that poped out of thin air fully equiped, maybe you'd like to talk alot of shit like sillyho than reveal you have +2 rols like that character.

RingWraith

Originally posted by BobGreensley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BobGreensley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    HAHAHA bobgreensly reporting bug abusers OMFG what a joke ROFL ROFL ROFL. Write names of whole ur clan bob
    Just trying to take the attention off of hatred, glitch through the gates at the wars, now f9 bug abusing the towers...[/b]
    Check out whole ur clan and how they macroed to 70 on TB's ^^

FiRe

hahaha u are realy funny RW..they dont lvling atm...

susGe

oh no what ever will we do f9 went into orc base when there was a dead noob on the ground. Its always wierd to me when i see the only ones on ares ever complaining about this bug is orcs. We have had to deal with it as humans now for just as long as you have. You dont see us crying about it everyday. :rollseyes: I guess orcs cry about it more because they already have such a hard time just getting out of there base to begin with.

cccch

really nobody can talk about hatred cheating. We are one of the most legit clans there is. We dont have macroers in our clan. We dont have people geared out in full +2 uniques. You all just hate our clan so much because your jealous, so you if you find the smallest thing that we are possibly doing wrong its topic worthy. You dont see us making topics every single time we see people from other clans cheating. Chances are Alex was already in the base before he saw the corpse... if he even knows its against the rules. Its not like he sat in the base for half an hour. Go start making topics about real cheaters and stop wasting all of our fucking time with useless threads like this.

FiRe

0000 or 1 of hatred's member can answer my question if they know..if i saw wrong pls warn to me..

i saw zero's hp zeropart2 4342...how can zero got it? did he got hp +8 15 hp?

or +2 uniqs...

Originally posted by FiRe
    0000 or 1 of hatred's member can answer my question if they know..if i saw wrong pls warn to me..

i saw zero's hp zeropart2 4342...how can zero got it? did he got hp +8 15 hp?

or +2 uniqs...
    I'll get zero to post a step by step ss of each unique to show you how retarded you are shall I?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast