Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

F9Devil "I like to abuse it abuse it"

This is a discussion on F9Devil "I like to abuse it abuse it" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; brother i said i wonder what he got? i did not say that he got amazing items..4342 hp without hp ...
Page: 3

FiRe

brother i said i wonder what he got? i did not say that he got amazing items..4342 hp without hp set or full+2 uniqs is impossible..

zero said that

re+1 eme+0
    dual rol+0 in ib

with these items 4342 hp..just i wondered he got hp set im cz ?

my hp in part2 was not 4342 look again. my hp ranges between 3700 and 4150. i wear goblin chitin pads all the time last few months due to the number of paper mages. i have a bit more with wolf scroll also.

Dorn

i think gms just dont give a shit anymore...they obviously havent done anything about it.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Matt

I'm sorry you are?, what one of the many amazing new 70 warriors that poped out of thin air fully equiped, maybe you'd like to talk alot of shit like sillyho than reveal you have +2 rols like that character.

who i am, you know me well. im the person you thot had +9's and +3 uniques. youve been scared of my character and saying i hit so hard since i was 65. and ive leveled my characer from lvl 1 to 70 so get off my nuts before i stomp yours again. quit running when u redball.

SillyHo

rofl matt how do i get dragged into this...first for all that care i do not have full +2 uniques...why not keep the post on what it is about..some higher profile players abuseing a glitch...i know it happens and i know alex and raine well enough to know they wouldnt purposefully do something like that...cool though that the human king would deign to include a little archer like myself into this post :P

meh I just heard you had +2 rols and from your drain unless you run around in hp sets i'd be surprised if you didn't

Ssundevil you're one of the most pathetic warriors I have ever seen playing this game you're allmost as bad as xrated and that's saying something.
    I questioned your items because it's hard to tell someones damage when they run around with 3 priests, but hey congratulations I was wrong about your gear you didn't just pop out of no where with you're +8 raptor yada yada yada.

The moral of this story is, the way k2 is running ares means ofcourse we can legitly bread level 70 fully equiped warriors like rabbits, if you have any other issues ssundevil maybe you'd like to stop getting tp'd out befor you run into any decent fight, stick to killing golems budy because acid pot wars get very boring.

FatChicK

meh I just heard you had +2 rols and from your drain unless you run around in hp sets i'd be surprised if you didn't

Ssundevil you're one of the most pathetic warriors I have ever seen playing this game you're allmost as bad as xrated and that's saying something.
    I questioned your items because it's hard to tell someones damage when they run around with 3 priests, but hey congratulations I was wrong about your gear you didn't just pop out of no where with you're +8 raptor yada yada yada.

The moral of this story is, the way k2 is running ares means ofcourse we can legitly bread level 70 fully equiped warriors like rabbits, if you have any other issues ssundevil maybe you'd like to stop getting tp'd out befor you run into any decent fight, stick to killing golems budy because acid pot wars get very boring.
    1. dont be dumb, he doesnt have a raptor 8

2. he has an II 8

JulioBR

lol ur screen shots sux becouse u took it in a bug, i was on vent with thoseguys and we was trying to tank the ob to nuke, and when f9 tanked there was a noob char bugged there, where's his fault? and when we run to the orc base, even if we r not inside there on our screen, for other ppl we r inside the ob and it is a bug. I didnt bugged the towers, dont be gay bob, i tought u was a good guy, but u r like most of ppl of this game...opportunist

OrcTank

The moral of this story is, the way k2 is running ares means ofcourse we can legitly bread level 70 fully equiped warriors like rabbits, if you have any other issues ssundevil maybe you'd like to stop getting tp'd out befor you run into any decent fight, stick to killing golems budy because acid *
    pot wars get very boring.
    1 I have never thrown acid pots at u. i dont carry them when i probably should

2 we were 1 v 1 when u were chasing me out of trolls, and my whole party stopped and watched and yours left you to get pwned, but u started running. so stfu and learn to play. Next time Dont run from the 1v1

you look even more stupid when i dont even own a raptor 8, i beat you so bad you cant even remember but that can happen in bad asswhoopins

i rememeber reading xrated has defeated F9devil scrolling cz. if he used a pothack or no u still died.

Have i ever had 3 priests in my party at 1 time? maybe 2 greensley and josh but either way when there was none u was runnin

and yes there are tons of lvl 70s popin up out of nowhere because this game makes it so easy to lvl.

the more pathetic thing is people like barbaross speed hacking to run away when its 1 or 2 people and turns to atk when his party is back

you use guardian glitch hence the catching up to people, I don't remember what weapon you have because I hardly take notice.

That 1 v 1 you're refering to I was on buffs and ran back to my party when they died as you do rather than fight you with 800 ac which i'd rather not.

Xrated rice caked used abysspots and than lied about it constantly in all his 1 v 1's so yes he's something to look up to. In all party v party fights with braveheart they have rage quit the server after being destroyed 4/5 times without getting a kill than leaving.

You're shit in cz you're shit at playing your character waste of typing really.

SillyHo

ok matt fair enough, just curious how i got my name mentioned here.

OrcTank

you use guardian glitch hence the catching up to people, I don't remember what weapon you have because I hardly take notice.

That 1 v 1 you're refering to I was on buffs and ran back to my party when they died as you do rather than fight you with 800 ac which i'd rather not.

Xrated rice caked used abysspots and than lied about it constantly in all his 1 v 1's so yes he's something to look up to. In all party v party fights with braveheart they have rage quit the server after being destroyed 4/5 times without getting a kill than leaving.

You're shit in cz you're shit at playing your character waste of typing really.
    STFU " F9 you want to 1v1 sun" "no" STFU you fuckin pussy if ur gonna talk shit on here come fight me! you arent shit u never will be. pathetic you should just shut ur mouth now or come fight me fool!

so are u saying here u need zero and priestess pam to save your ass? because you cant do shit for youself get the fuck out of here you newb

Can't we all just get along :-)
    Can sit down, have a nice peaceful discussion over some tea and crumpets(or in Raine's case some Kangaroo jerky).

Stop fighting, its getting kinda old. E-Penises FTW zzz

*yawns*

I've talked to Alex and he said he didn't see anything when he was about to tank in that mixed party. When they saw that it was bugged, they moved out and did the right thing. It's not like F9 or Julio was in there for a full minute. Like the orcs that has been bugging human base as seen with constant nightly novas, they could have all went in and killed every noob in there, but they didn't.

I've tried frapsing and screenshoting bug abusers too, nobody heard us, nor can we be bothered anymore to make flame thread for every single glitchers and intentional/intentional bug abusers. So much hate. :P

PS: B>Warrior shell gaunt +7/str

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Can't we all just get along :-)
    Can sit down, have a nice peaceful discussion over some tea and crumpets(or in Raine's case some Kangaroo jerky).

Stop fighting, its getting kinda old. E-Penises FTW zzz
    I like the size of your e-penis. Can I e-touch it?
    Jerky from my pet kangaroo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast